Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Bottle Service -- Marquee @ Cosmo

Discussion in 'Bringing the Party' started by Spookster, May 11, 2016.

1. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    not really because the min would go up with the additional people.

they generally want to get 1 bottle min per 2 people.

(which is ridiculous from a pure alcohol consummation point, but most people with bottle service are looking to party with girls who are going to drink also, so they can get those mins.)

it's a racket, but it is what it is. as long as you know the deal going in, you won't be surprised.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. paperposter

paperposter
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:

usualy 1 bottle for 3 guys they usualy dont count girls but since tables hold 6 to 10 people you have to have a minuim number of people or do a buy out.for the minium number of people as your buying space, some will do do 1 bottle for 4 guys with a 2 bottle minium deppending on the nite and club.

the more guys the more your minuim.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. paperposter

paperposter
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    deppending on whats going on friday the 20 th u might some type of deal as its before the holiday weekend it could be dead here.u have use your negotion skills but unless u get a good location bottle service is worthless.

skipp that idea its the billboard music awards weekend, i could be a zoo out here i just remberd

u know theres tons of levels too margue and rooms, make sure u do some research..

if your not looking for chicks and if u can get a good table by the pool would work just understand they close that section at 2am so u will lose the table at that time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Shifter and paperposter have you covered here with good info. Also, one recommendation: if you're going to be on a budget, stick to it. When you get into the club and things get wild and fun, it can be all too easy to say to the pretty waitress, sure, bring out another. I always tell my friends that, if you want to hit a club, just be okay with spending at least $500 each.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gmille58

gmille58
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker Extraordinaire
    Founder's Club

Since I was never a club guy, and now older and married and dont go out to bars. What would be an average tab if a 20-something was to go out to the 'hot' local club in any other city? I realize that there are several other markets that likely are at a premium as well. I live in the Seattle area, so that is what I am thinking of for reference, not NYC or Chicago or Miami.

I dont think that I am alone in the thought that spending $500 for a night of drinks is crazy, but betting $100+ per hand at a table is perfectly normal.

6. paperposter

paperposter
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:

depends on the city , but not in nyc , la or chicago, miami 100$ woudnt work

normal beer is around 8-10$ mixed drinks 14-18$ without bottle service plus tip

vegas beer went up to 12 at some clubs and mixed drinks can be 24$ plus tip

dont go to monnaco a beer is 34$

7. Broncofn

Broncofn
    Expand Collapse
    The OG Habibi Hugger Founder's Club Gold Linker

In DC, bottle service is around $300 a bottle for premium vodka depending on the club. Of course there are more expensive champagnes, cognacs etc that cost more.

You can also get special bottle prices a lot to where it would be around $150-$200 a bottle but it depends on who you know. Sometimes they throw in crappy champagne. I might have been known to use it to spray everyone with it since its undrinkable.

Sometimes in Vegas you can do a buy 2 bottles get 1 free.

#17 May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Spookster

Spookster
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    If you could only find room in the budget for one... table @ club or cabana @ dayclub.
    In this example, Marquee is both.

9. Spookster

Spookster
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Broncofn, tell me more about this buy 2 get 1 free nonsense. Not likely for a weekend, yes?

10. paperposter

paperposter
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:

the thing about buy 2 get one free , it usualy lower level clubs . chatue, bank, 1 oak also on industry nite usualy not weekend for top tier if at all has they have headliners playing or djing.hakkasan, xs omnia and clubs like that arent giving anything away , but on a thursday they will work deals with u if there lite same with sundays , weekends are for tourists and there bread and butter

also if you want i heard you can just buy the sls out right now.lol

its all about where u want to go and where u want to sit . u can go to carnival court for cheap.

chatuea and the bank will give you the place for free but would u want to go.

also if u show up at 2 am at a club u will get a better deal than midnite as the 11 pm party is already passed out drunk and on there way home so there just flipping an empty table.

• Love Love x 1