Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Earn Cool Banners With The New Referral System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by shifter, Feb 16, 2016.

1. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    there's no better way to help grow the community than word of mouth! so I added a fun little referral/invitation program to the board called Linkers.
    1. go here:
      You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
      Register or Login
    2. copy the referral link from that page and send this link to your friends via email, post on Twitter/FB, etc.
    3. when someone signs up using your link, you get credit for the referral
    with your first referral you will get a new banner under your name - Silver.
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

after 3 referrals, you'll get the Gold banner.
    Register or Login

after 5 referrals, you'll get the Platinum banner.
    Register or Login

after 10 referrals, you'll get the Diamond banner.
    Register or Login

and after 25 referrals, you'll get the Master banner.
    Register or Login

and since many people love to game any program (myself included), I have my ways to check into these accounts and make sure they're not just shills. :stop: :LOL:

we're going to continue to have some pretty cool raffles and prizes for contributors to the board. Linker status is definitely a part of determining contributors along with likes received, posts, threads started and things like that. kind of like a loyalty rewards program. :)

• Like Like x 3