Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Vegas... Overeating & Overdrinking

Discussion in 'General Vegas Talk' started by Hugo Hackenbush, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I under eat and over drink at a ridiculous rate.I eat 1-2 times a day with a snack here or there. A snack literally being a granola bar mixed nuts etc. I drink like prohibition is coming back within 24 hours.

I drink what some might consider offensive amounts of alcohol. Oddly enough, I am seldom hung over beyond having a mild head ache and I rarely throw up. Last purge was New Years (4-5 am) 2013. That's pretty darn good in the company I keep.

So yes to the booze...no to the food. In fact, I usually come home a pound or two lighter from a trip to Vegas.

#21 Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. Robbo

Robbo
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    This is exactly what happens with me, its weird. I eat only when absolutely necessary, which is something on the go in the afternoon then something at 5AM. Sometimes I'll stop and eat a meal during the day if everybody is hungry. The drinking is non stop though.I drink as if i'll be sober if i got 15 minutes without alcohol.

I also rarely get hangovers in Vegas. I do take some precautions before bed, but i've never experienced a bad hangover in Vegas.

The only time i threw up was an over enthusiastic chug of Pedialyte lol.