Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Total Rewards Signature Reward Credit

Discussion in 'Comps' started by natedog666, Apr 27, 2016.

1. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    It's amazing the 16 credit events sold out.

That's 4M TCs.

That's a shit ton for anyone. I doubt even @sailboat310 has that many.

2. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I met a couple on my CET cruise a few weeks ago. He had 2.5 M TCs and his wife had 500k TCs. She plays slots and he plays video poker. He also plays at mlife and Westgate and has a lot of TCs at those properties. Generally at CET, VP requires twice the coin in for the same number of TCs generated through slots. He has millions of TCs at mlife but was told he can't be noir without at least a $100k line.

3. Krh2o

Krh2o
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Roughly 2 mil in theo. Or 20 mil of slot coin in. Didnt know Caesars got that kind of action.

4. SinD

SinD
    Expand Collapse
    Party Pillows
    VB Syndicate

Trips to Vegas:
    CET gives 10000 bonus TC for every 5000 TC earned in a day, or 5000 bonus for every 2500 in a day. I think the max bonus per day is 10000. It is/was possible to earn an extra 35000 TC bonus so far this year on top, there will probably be more extra bonus later on the year.
    So basically, a person can earn 7* for approx. 38k or less if all bonuses were realized. That is much less than the 150k TC required for 7 stars. You still get regular comps for your play, both front and back end but also 7 star or Tier level perks. I don't know the specific comp structure for large players, but they treat smaller players pretty well. They have large players and the suites and villas at CP are very nice. (Never stayed in the high end, as I don't qualify)

All Tier lever perks are over and above any comps earned for play. You have already earned those by Tier Level. trips, $1500 airfare credit, etc.
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    has a list.

Beware at CET, they will take all Reward Credits before extending any backend FB or any other comps, even if you have the Theo to cover it, so be sure to either spend them or use them for freeplay before having your bill adjusted.

5. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    Yeah that puts my 700k theo last year to shame.