Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Gambling Superstitions

Discussion in 'General Vegas Talk' started by VEGASBJ, Mar 7, 2016.

1. thefish2010

thefish2010
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

I lose most of the sessions I play, regardless of what I wear, what seat I get on the plane, etc. so maybe I'm my own bad luck charm. But I will say that I tend to lose faster when I sit with a dealer that is just indifferent to how the players at the table are doing. You know the type...those dealers that are basically just off in their own little world, thinking about what they have to buy at the store on the way home while they are taking your money.

Of course, this has no bearing on the math of the game or the totally random order cards. But somehow, I get blown out of the water faster every time with indifferent dealers.

2. Parallax

Parallax
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I was sitting at a table last year with two guys who were friends. One of them was getting destroyed and the other one was winning almost every hand. The guy who was losing went to the bathroom and the guy who was winning mentioned that every time he came to Vegas with the other guy he had a winning trip while his friend lost. He called his friend Bitch Stewie (Family Guy). The whole table was laughing so hard.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

3. pressitagain

pressitagain
    Expand Collapse
    VB DEGENERATE Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Left one is good....money coming in. You receive with your left hand.
    Right one is bad....have to pay. You pay with your right.
    Bird is 100% true

European superstition.