Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Your First Date..??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hugo Hackenbush, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Hi All,

Do you remember your first "real date" ? Not a date your parents or school set you up on in 3rd grade, but your first real date where your heart was pounding a bit and your hormones were alive and bubbling...........

Mine was at age 14. It was summer and I had met this girl named Audrey. I took the city bus to pick her up and we took the city bus to go to the movies. I think it was a Clint Eastwood movie. After the movie we went to a local park and sat on the park benches. It was night and dark out.

I got the courage to try and kiss her and I was so worried that I was doing it right...lol...I nervously half kissed her and that broke the ice a bit...

How about you.? Do you remember your first REAL date and first kiss.?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Breeze147

Breeze147
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    First actual date was to take my girl, a Beatlemaniac, to see A Hard Day's Night. I was told to hush every time I opened my mouth.

Can't actually remember first kiss, probably a peck or something that missed the mark. My first knock down makeout session was with this girl in her apartment while her mother was at work. I guess we were 14 or so. It was sloppy with lots of spit. I remember that I couldn't identify that terrible odor that was coming off of her. Something was fishy about the situation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. topcard

topcard
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I was 14... her name was Sandra, who was 14 as well... we got a ride from her mom to the local 4-plex (AMC Town & Country-4, to be exact).
    We did all of the typical young-teen movie theater stuff & didn't see much of the film... and yeah - it was sloppy, but still fun for a couple of 14 year olds.
    ...and yeah - I do remember her last name, but I'm not gonna reveal that to you degens!
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Sandra Dee?

5. topcard

topcard
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Hey!
    I'm old, but not THAT old!!
    :rolleyes:

6. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Had to google her ... pretty girl!

7. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Sandra Bullock? I think she is from Texas.............

8. Packer

Packer
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Platinum Linker

Sandy Duncan maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  9. WhiskeyTango Foxtrot

WhiskeyTango Foxtrot
    Expand Collapse
    Sorry. Alcohol May Have Been Involved.
    Premium Member

Trips to Vegas:
    It was a blind date, in 7th or 8th grade with a cute girl from another school district. Maybe 1977? Her BFF was "dating" my best friend, so I guess we were wingmen? Anyways, I wore my best KISS t-shirt and tight, white jeans. Dressed to kill!

My buddy's mom drove us to pick these 2 beauties up, and then to the cinemas. The girl wouldn't talk to me, or as much as look at me the whole way there. Tried to hold her hand...nope. So, we get to the movies, I buy the tickets, then I turn to her and ask,

"Do you want some popcorn or something?"

"Yes."

"Great....it's over there, help yourself!"

I'm 51 now, and a little better at relationships. Pretty much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

I was 14 and he was a senior football player. Went to a party with kids all much older than me and somehow got his attention. I sat on his lap while he played cards ( poker) with a group of friends at the table. Then after that night we started talking everyday. Passing notes back and forth in school when we would pass each other in the hallway. He was built, tall, black hair and crystal blue eyes. I would walk to his house to sit on the porch swing and talk or meet him at his friends house and we would make out for hours. Nothing sloppy about it at all. He was my first love and one night at a party we both got really drunk and went into a bedroom. Had no idea what I was doing but he did! Lol;) He ended up getting a full ride to play football for Miami and well you know how that story ends....;( He went off to college and I was still growing up. Didn't date again for years. I was hung up on that boy and wouldn't give any other guy the time of day until I was a senior. To this day I still am attracted to older men.

• Like Like x 1