Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

VB trip report - May 13th to 15th. Cosmo and Paris

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by deezn00, May 12, 2016.

1. JasonVegas222

JasonVegas222
    Expand Collapse

Go go go!!!!!!

2. deezn00

deezn00
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

I'm a degenerate. I went back to the table. Started with 200 ended with 700! I have 3 hours until my flight. Let's go!

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 6
  3. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse
    "Motherfucker I'm Awesome..."
    ***FOF*** Founder's Club

Nothing better than an end of the trip heater...

• Like Like x 1
  4. deezn00

deezn00
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Got home at 9am today and just woke up after a long long nap.

Overall a great weekend with friends. Enjoyed some great food, drinks, and gambling winnings. Here are some pics from dinner last night at milos.

Some of the fish offerings from milos last night. Everything is imported within 24 to 48 hours from around the world.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

A nice Greek white

Register or Login

Emperor fish sashimi. One side with lime and chili's and the other with lemon and thyme

Register or Login

Scottish langoustines. These were amazingly sweet but around $89/pound

Register or Login

Really tender octopus

Register or Login

Soft shell crab from Maryland

Register or Login

Sardines!

Register or Login

• Like Like x 2
  5. deezn00

deezn00
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

A nice break in courses with a really nice Greek salad.
    Register or Login

Salt crusted lavraki. Greek sea bass served simply with lemon and capers and olive oil

Register or Login

Baklava with honey ice cream

Register or Login

I think I forgot to take a couple of pictures of other courses and the other bottle of wine. But this might be one of my favorite meals I had in Vegas (carnevino, e, bazaar steak). Imported fish ain't cheap ($820) but thanks to my friend who got this meal comped for us. Left a 25% tip (hope that's a good amount for a comped meal). I then went to go cash my ufc parlay and we hit the floor to gamble at cosmo before heading into marquee.

I started my gambling comeback after lunch earlier Saturday by winning some quick bj hits for 400 and 300 each. Then after dinner my friend rolled for a good 15 minutes before I cashed out for 700 after a 200 dollar buy in.

#35 May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  6. deezn00

deezn00
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Decided to catch up with the wife on the phone while everyone else went downstairs to gamble. Missed out on a good craps run but the night wasn't over.

Register or Login

Decided to see the talon room and was very impressed with the collection of alcohol in the lockers.

Register or Login

Headed down to marquee around 12am and we went straight in. We were comped entry into the club. My friends host showed us around and showed us to a table. We were all suprised by this and we all had a blast! It was our first time with bottle service and we loved it. I feel like marquee is a little cramped in the main dance floor but overall its a fun place.

Register or Login

Register or Login

The world famous bungalow suites at cosmo

Register or Login

Enjoying the vodka

Register or Login

Anthony Mackie, aka the Falcon, working it with the ladies

Register or Login

This was a very epic trip for myself and my friends. We never had this much VIP treatment in Vegas before. Milos now ranks as a top 3 restaurant in Vegas for me. I took out a total of $1100 from my br and ended up taking home $2600. Thanks for those that followed me on my trip report. Until next time!

Register or Login

• Like Like x 3
  7. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Great TR. Going home a winner......can't be beat!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JasonVegas222

JasonVegas222
    Expand Collapse

What a great TR with fabulous pictures! Thanks for sharing.
    Milos is terrific and I got hungry looking at your dinner. The sticker shock though is visceral, lol!
    And every time I hear Paperposter and others say that the Marquee is no longer the "hot" place anymore, I hear others like yourself report that it is still quite crowded.
    And leaving as a winner is the best feeling in the world!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jonnyvegas

jonnyvegas
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    That tuna sure looks awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  10. undathesea

undathesea
    Expand Collapse
    Elitist & Least Tits
    Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Loved the pics.... .looks like a great time. And, it was a winning trip!

• Like Like x 1