Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Uber and Lyft Pick Up Areas

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by vegasmacker, Feb 6, 2016.

1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Okay so my last trip was my first time using Uber and Lyft, but I did take it to a few places while I was there. I will list them to the best of my recollection. I will also add my uber and Lyft promo codes that can get you and I free rides $$$.

Uber: mackb214ue
    Lyft: MACKENZIE462509

Pick up locations:

Cromwell/Flamingo - they are supposed to be the same pick up area. Sometimes the drivers came right to the Cromwell valet. However the marked pick up is just beside the small walkway door from Cromwell to Flamingo, on the Flamingo side of the wall. If you're at Flamingo its on the opposite side of the traffic circle where the taxi stand is located.

Ballys - it is out the side door that exits out Flamingo Rd. The door is right across from Sullys Bar and in between the gift shop and the front desk. It's also where the tourist buses make their drops of that helps.

Cosmo - we got picked up just on the next road from the main taxi pick up/drop off. If you've seen the Cosmo valet area you know there's 4 or 5 lanes, so I guess lane 2 would be the pick up.

Aria - I was pretty loaded but I believe it just to the south of the main taxi pick up.

Mandalay Bay - it is in the floor below the taxi drop off. It appears to be where the valet is located.

Downtown - The D has a sign for pick up located just to the right of the back door, but the driver got picked us up on the Main Street. He stated easiest pick up downtown was in front of the plaza on the west side, right across from the Golden Gate back door. Later in the week we got picked up there and it was much easier

• Like Like x 2
  2. RicFlair

RicFlair
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Big fan of the ride share. Here's a link that lists all of the pickup areas (hope this is ok to post)

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 4
  3. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Awesome thanks for sharing!

4. kjell28

kjell28
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Great info..thanks!

5. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Kinda off topic, but the first time I tried Uber, myself and two of the hosts from the MGM flew up to Levi's stadium to see the Packers / 49ers game earlier this year. The stadium is not that far from the airport, so we get out of the airport, one of the guys requests a car from his Uber app. and within a couple minutes, a car pulls up and gets us to the stadium for probably 1/3 the price of a taxi. did the same thing on the trip back to the airport. It was quick, convenient, and hassle free.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ICallHimGamblor

ICallHimGamblor
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that rideshare was not allowed at the airport. This is very useful information. Thanks!

7. vicki53

vicki53
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:

8. vicki53

vicki53
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    thanks for the information and the codes. Leaving for Las Vegas a week from tomorrow! trip 20!

9. hmautocenter

hmautocenter
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Also try out the Turo app. It's P2P car rentals.

hmautocenter.com