Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Live TriggerMN arrives for nuclear winter Nov 4-7

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by TriggerMN, Nov 4, 2016.

1. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Hello Vegas, my old friend.
    I've come to talk with you again.

The vision that was planted in my brain, still remains.

So somebody dropped a scud on the Paris yesterday and caused mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together. What a clusterfuck for the GGWU people. I booked a Indigo tower suite at Bally's just for the heck of it, and when a low roller sees any "suite" comped, he takes it, even if it's not really a suite. Almost changed to PH since it seems the debauchery will be at Cosmo this weekend, but I kept Bally's because A) I've only stayed there once, B) It's further for me to walk back and get more money if I empty my wallet, C) I'll be staying at PH next month anyways with Geotwink.

Last minute airline tickets on Spirit means I'm holding my breath for on-time flights, and I'm carrying on a very small bag, so I had to pack very light. It was going to be all t-shirts and shorts, but I figured there was a slight chance I may get invited by some fine folks to a dinner where I'd have to wear something other than a "$5 Footlong" shirt, so that took up some space.

Speaking of some fine folks, I find it hard enough to keep up with a trip report on one website. The fact that some of you are doing it simultaneously on three different boards is amazing.

Scheduled to arrive about 10:45 tonight solo, as Geotwink is having a chick weekend in Nebraska. Yes, I know. The only plans I have for right now are standing in line for hours to use my GGWU points and donating to the 1st annual "Cosmo Broncofn Blackjack Make Us Some Goddamn Money You Lebanese Hunk Of Perfection According To The Ladies and Just A Manly Metrosexual Habibi Hug For The Men" blackjack pull.

And just for shits and giggles, I'm going to name a college football player from my youth in every post I make this weekend in my TR, so Marvin Graves leads us off.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 3
  2. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    Heading for the airport and BOP comes on. Good karma.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login
    Made it, traffic was a bitch but check in took 2 minutes. Major Harris!

• Like Like x 4
  4. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login
    Jamelle Holieway. Put $300 in WoF waiting for a drink, racked up a couple hundred TC's and cashed out down $15.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login
    Dave Rimington. The fish are out at Bally's tonight. Made about $200 in the first orbit. Cmon variance, time to get me winning again.

• Like Like x 3
  6. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login
    This is Friday night from the 60th floor at Cosmo, not a sight I have seen before.

• Like Like x 3
  7. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    It's 4:23 in the morning, I am sitting at a $300 BJ table, and Bronco just ordered everyone a round of verbenas at Cosmo. Is this Vegas?

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I hear you on Bally's it's the worse house in a good neighborhood, as we visit there at night to sleep and head over to the B and Cosmo when awake. Must be the same age as these NCAAF names are rigging a bell. Was Tony Sacca at your poker table when you saw Major Harris? enjoy your trip and be sure to collect many chips on your GGWU trip.

9. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login
    So spent the night with a variety of folks from a variety of Vegas boards including Broncofn, Newmans, and Rycelover. Stopped by Paris and dropped $200 at craps and then put $200 in WoF at Bally's again and hit this $500 line winner. Just trying to stay awake long enough to wait for the book to open for CFB. Oh, and Troy Davis.

• Like Like x 3
  10. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Still awake. I wanted to stay up long enough to see the sports book open at 7:30, so I played BJ the last few hours and got beat down pretty good. Placed my bets. $400 worth, and totally forgot to get drink tickets. Headed back to the room and hit the jacuzzi for 20 minutes, now contemplating heading to the pool for a bit. Tony Rice.

• Like Like x 1