Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

The Government "We expect our agents to tell the truth" WOW!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GlenBaccarat79, Mar 25, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Feb 5, 2016
    This is a piece that hits close to home for my family and I, as I do have a very close family member recently retired from OCCB in the NYC area and I have previously partnered a strip club in North Jersey (Rockaway area) and partnered a couple of restaurants in NYC. And no the family member was not involved in any way whatsoever with my businesses and I was continually bugged by him to get out of it. I am sure disclosures were made and filed regarding myself in his position, so as they say---it was all kosher.

What happens when a federal law enforcement agent(s) are also in the adult industry?? You think it doesn't exist, think again.

It is huge! It happened last May and I will link to it at the bottom here.

A scene straight out of the Sopranos, without a doubt. And I know Ron Gardella and he is a mother fucker to every inch of the word, he does not lose cases, he is a mean SOB and every 'i' and every 't' would be perfectly dotted and crossed. Don't take that the wrong way, just with his name in there, everyone and everything with the case would classically be done and over long before court.

The kicker of all this is, the guy that actually supervised the organized crime and drug strike force of the entire NYC metro area which would have world wide connections to almost every major criminal case of peripheral doings if not direct and major doings, was the perpetrator here. All I can say is WOW. Surprises me but knowing the amount of money in the NYC area with crime and drugs it really doesn't. The article doesn't spell out, but I know, the fuckers were watching and monitoring their strip club from government vehicles on government duty. Like I said, WOW.
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    #1 Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. smartone

Expand Collapse
    Premium Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Trips to Vegas:
    There are skeezy and shady folks in all forms of employment. It's magnified in the public sector, where the preponderance of government workers are decent, hard-working and honest individuals. "One bad apple" sure does taint the lot though and it truly applies to government employees.