Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Someone clue me in

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GlenBaccarat79, Aug 17, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Obama says, "Frankly, I'm tired talking about her opponent". Also he goes on to say, 'America has problems and he's not the one to fix them' and sorts of innuendoes about all the racial and serious social problems, etc. we all of a suddenly have in our country, etc., etc., etc.

Okay, so I am a dumb fuck! I am a 100% idiot, non Harvard-Princeton-Yale graduate, etc. I am a failure and a common ordinary citizen that is not nearly as keen and savory as people on the golf course, lawyers, doctors and those making multi millions a year. There with that said, move on now.

I kind of remember when Obama was running, the media and lots and lots of sentiment from the public---something along the lines of; 'Elect a black man and he will help.....This country needs a black man for the real leadership.....A black man will stop the racial injustices in our government, states and cities.....The white man this and the white man that, etc., etc., etc., et al.

What the fuck changed for the better? What the fuck did the black man do? How is our country better? Why all the black on white shooting ambushes? Why a seemingly greater amount of white/Latino/Asian police interaction of a clearly adverse nature happening? Why all the racial injustices that seem more prevalent and abundant than ever? Someone, anyone?? WTF?

BTW, I am the furthest one from being prejudice or against blacks. I do have 2 black males in my family and I love them both. One is my brother in law and the other is the long time finance/live in boy friend of another one of my sister in law's. So, don't accuse me of being prejudice with anything I said. As well, both of them before Obama was elected, everything out of their mouths was, positive for the first black president, how everything will change, how America needs black leadership and time for the old boy white men to step the fuck down. Funny, real funny, now both of them did a complete flip-flop and disavows anything that they repeatedly said. Period.

So, anyone have any answers? All that happened IMO is, we bent the fuck over and shoved a dildo up our fucking asshole in Washington DC and the majority of our state governments.

P.S.: What the fuck did this bro do for America? Besides, fuck up a Cigna health care policy I had for almost complete coverage with Dental for a family of 5 that, I was paying about $800.00 a month for and now have medical only with tons of co-pay and no coverage's, for just about $1,100.00 a month? Obama care, fuck that, shove a dildo up his fucking asshole for a change. What did he fix, what did he do? I would really like to know......................................

#1 Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Weird Weird x 1
  2. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

So, I took a few minuets and looked it up about our great president. His #1, sop called accomplished of his 2 term presidency, was to pass the 'Health Care Reform Act'. To quote, "It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans by 2014"...... I got fucking news for you Mr. Obama and all your cock sucking aides. You know what, you literally screwed a couple hundred million hard working, family people, white, blacks, Latinos and Asians that, were perfectly fine and paying for their own with good coverage's and now we got fucked! Raised premium by 30 to 40% and numerous benefit cuts, so all your unemployed brothers and sisters that collect welfare, WIC, EBET, etc., can get their governmental policies. Well, they really were always insured because the majority of them were on welfare and state assistance anyways and they all or the upper majority of them had free health care through their state governments. All that happened was the hard working and those paying their own way, got screwed.

3. mjames1229

mjames1229
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I don't discuss politics too much (becasuse it seems that either nobody agrees with me, or because everyone else in the room seems smarter than me). However, as a life-long Republican voter, I can say that I never voted for Obama and I think he is unqualified (even after 8 years of practice) to be President.

Hillary has shown that she isn't qualified, either, nor can she be trusted.

The problem for me is that it'll snow in Hell before I cast a vote for Donald Trump. In other words... I've got nothing in November.

In a way, I am actually pulling for a Republicans/Democrats to split the house and Senate so neither candidate (and I think it will be Hillary) can move forward with her/his idiotic platform.

Let's not fuck up the next four years and try again.

4. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, guys, I am fucking pissed off. Last night I get co-pay bills in my mail box for over $900.00 for shit that used to be covered in my Cigna policy before this great American Health Care Reform Act a couple years ago. Now I pay $300-$350 more a month for considerably less insurance with no dental! WTF! Those dirt bags, welfare cheats and damn drunks on all that state welfare that Obama was claiming to be uninsured and those that maybe worked minimum wage jobs and than did not qualify for state welfare insurance policies, they should have singled out and took care of another way. He forced the insurance companies into doing something they did not want to do and now we all got to pay for it.

It is the exact same, no damn difference, as the state or government telling a car dealer they have to give us say a certain percentage of the retail price on a trade in, a small deduction for every year older the auto is with no regards to condition, appearance, body damage, etc.., or their license will be revoked for engaging in business. They will. And you can wager you last dollar that, they will either inflate the cost of the new vehicle by leaps and bounds or come up with tons of other ways to recoup their loses they will certainly encounter on all those trades they have to take and pay non-market prices for.

Everyone thinks they are so frigging smart in this country with all the technology and all the instant everything. All everyone did was quickly and with high technology screw themselves. Period. Done.

5. Hard4

Hard4
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I seldom talk politics, but I echo this completely. Especially the last line

6. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

I'm voting for Trump. Fuck that cunt Hillary. I'd rather anyone be president than her ass!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dahammer

dahammer
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I'm trying to remember when I actually voted for someone rather than against the other candidate. Maybe Bush 41 in 1992?

Re: Hillary vs. Trump, I keep saying to myself "out of 360 million people, these two are as good as it gets"?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Breeze147

Breeze147
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I'm voting for Hillary to prevent Trump from becoming the next Hitler or Stalin. Don't think it can't happen.

• Lame Lame x 1
  9. Ski-Doo-rider

Ski-Doo-rider
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Same here, looking hard at Johnson/Weld...the biggest problem is not the president, it is Congress....they have all the power and it needs a huge douching...We need term limits so bad.....ever notice how after a few years in office they all become millionaires? Ugh...back to hookers & blow talk for me LOL

• Like Like x 2
  10. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

Back to my question please:

What did Obama do for us, America, social-ethnic culture, anything, whatever-----what????