Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Slot players you felt sorry for? :(

Discussion in 'Slots & Video Poker' started by Kentry, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Kentry

Kentry
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I was watching a woman playing Da Ji Da La slot machine. She lost over $200 in just four minutes!:O I felt so bad for her. I was flabbergasted, shocked, and horrified at how quickly the machine vacuumed away her money! $200 is light bill money for a month for a lot of people! O.O

2. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    I feel sorry for all slot players. cuz they are all going to lose and everyone knows it. it's depressing really.

3. Tyche

Tyche
    Expand Collapse

Mr. Chairman
    Don't be so judgy. :LOL: Non-Gamblers feel that way about us regardless of which game.
    Degenerate is degenerate.
    I love BJ and Slots equally.
    When it comes right down to it, I like 'the action' more than winning. ( I haven't had a life changing winning, so why stop?, it's just a hobby )
    and it doesn't help I have no self-control when it comes to gambling. :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  4. dirtyshirley

dirtyshirley
    Expand Collapse
    aka JF3976
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Lmao - don't watch me play slots. Sometimes it's fugly. Though other times it's a beautiful thing.

A few trips ago, my solo, was a train wreck. Not sure what words you would find to describe the black holes that trip.

Thank you for your sympathies. ; )

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

@shifter you should feel so sorry for us slot players that you do a slot player giveaway or just save me some Mansion butter poached crab legs? Lol;)

6. ken2v

ken2v
    Expand Collapse
    Hit Squad
    Hit Squad Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Bagging on slot players is like bagging on Cubs fans -- does it really matter that the destiny is to lose? It's about the journey, the belief, having fun along the way just in the moment; it's a recreation, after all, as it is for everyone not playing an advantage game and knowing how to achieve that advantage. It's like somehow thinking someone who made a decision to go to Cancun is an idiot for not going to Vegas, instead.

I think most people empathize with desperate folks doing desperate things, however. Most aren't hardened A-holes in that regard. But it does remain those folks' choice to do those things. You can't pay the electric bill but you're decked out in all the latest NFL-licensed gear? (It's a fucking game, btw, and you're not actually playing it, if you haven't noticed.) Or Nike's latest greatest basketball shoe is out -- but of course you're too fat to play hoops as it is -- and you jump all over it while carrying over every month consumer debt being tagged at north of 20% interest? Four kids with three in the foster system but you just can't get knocked up again quickly enough, or you can't wait to impregnate another woman then bail all over again? Hmm, empathy might run out quickly.

7. ken2v

ken2v
    Expand Collapse
    Hit Squad
    Hit Squad Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    BTW, welcome aboard Alexander.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. timchuk

timchuk
    Expand Collapse
    Bonus Times Please be Kind
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I played slots for the first time knowing it was going to be ugly. They are addicting and fun and the slot companies keep the mindless button mashing fun. It's funny when you win 700 bucks on a slot it feels like a million cause of all the sounds and lights from a bonus game. You can hit nothing for ages and then BOOOM lol. I think a slot budget is a good idea for someone who wants to dable in them from time to time. Would keep you from getting destroyed or chasing loses.

9. Tyche

Tyche
    Expand Collapse

Kentry - You are a troll. I feel sorry for you.

#9 Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  10. Tyche

Tyche
    Expand Collapse

What's that got to do with slot players?? I kinda agree with what you said in first paragraph but the rest ??