Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Recap SinD's last minute Quick Trip June 16-18

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by SinD, Jun 19, 2016.

1. SinD

SinD
    Expand Collapse
    Party Pillows
    VB Syndicate

Trips to Vegas:
    So, I heard on Tuesday that a very dear friend of mine, who moved to Havasu City, AZ a few years ago was transferred to Summerlin Hospital for an emergency Liver transplant. By Wednesday, her kidney stopped working, so the transplant was off. At first, I wasn't going to make the trip as I didn't want to intrude on her family, but on Thursday morning, I had second thoughts and after talking to her daughter, I decided to come and say Goodbye. Not such a fun reason, but it is Vegas after all. (Meant in the most respectful manner)

Called my host at 4:30pm on Thursday, booked a Laurel Room at CP and minor offer and was in Vegas by 11:00pm that night. Went directly to Harrah's and checked my girlfriends kids into an executive suite for 4 days at Harrahs as they were going to EDC. You should have seen those kids faces when they walked into their 1 bedroom suite. They literally jumped up and down, screeching. I went downstairs and met up with my CET host and made dinner plans with him for the next night. My GF hit $1400 on $5 WOF and we ran upstairs and gave the kids $400 of the winnings. More screeching, happy kids (young adults, but not 21).

Headed over to CP to check in about midnight. Got a lovely Octavius Room (on an oversold weekend last minute) so happy about that. CP had to walk people to other hotels due to EDC and no availability, so I was happy.

Finally got down stairs to gambol at 1:00am. Had a great night, hit 3 handies and was up over $3700 by 5:00am. No Slot pics as phone was dead. Here are the hand slips
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

Was so tired and hungry, we tried to order Room Service and they said 2 hours (at 5:00am) fcuk that, we went back down stairs and had a very mediocre breakfast at American Cafe and went to sleep about 6:00am.

Friday
    Woke up at 9:30am (3.5 hours sleep) bathed, and dragged ourselves ready snd made the trek to the hospital to say farewell for the last time to my good friend. They were releasing her that afternoon vis ambulance transfer to go home for hospice. It was a lovely goodbye as I held her hand, talked with her and fed her water and slurpee for a couple hours before they took her back to Havasu City. It was truly a gift to be present for that.

Back to the strip, first checked on the kids to see how they were dressed for EDC and make sure that our darling 19 year old was not dressed too trampy. LoL. She would not show us her outfit, conveniently, so we told them to have a good time and left. Met up with host and had Dinner at Ruth Chris. I had the Ribeye and Crabcake appy. It was good, but way too much food. Rolled back over to CP, very fat, full and sleepy. Told my GF that I was going to take a quick nap as I wanted to go to PT's party at Cosmo Bungalows. She was friending on the sluts. I stopped on my way to the room and put $100 into a $5 (2coin) and hit $5000 after first pull.
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

So.... no nap.... bring on the Red Bull. Played more slots and made my way over to Cosmo for PT's party.(feeling a little self-conscious as I had never actually met anyone from the board and well frankly I was intimidated as I had read a few of PT's TRs. But I knew that Kimsa and Dirty Shirley were going, so I thought it would be fun and VERY INTERESTING.) When I got to PT's bungalow, I rang the bell and a man answered the door, he just looked at me like I was at the wrong room. I said, I was looking for Pay Triple. He opened the door and no one was there, even though I showed up fashionably late at 10:15. Felt a little awkward but talked with Paul, who we refer to as the bodyguard. He put me at ease and a few minutes later, Trigger and his wife, Geotwink, showed up. PT arrived fashionably later. Shortly after, Dirty Shirley, her hubby and friend. Kimsa came and then gskier. PT had a good time making everyone guess who was who from the Board. PT brought the Dessert Trays in and we did the Group Art Project with most everyone participating. The Girls were very sweet, no pun intended. (I won't post Triggers Ass picture, you can see that in another thread)
    Register or Login

Anyway, PT was the perfect host.

I left at midnight to get my gambol on. But I really enjoyed meeting some of the people behind the personas from the board.

Played a little at Cosmo before leaving, but won not a thing.

Back to CP, played .... a little up, a little down and then hit this about 2am... $4800
    Register or Login

Played about another hour and headed upstairs about 3:00. When I was almost my room, I realized that I forgot to pick up my freeplay since I was winning so much. So I went back to the cashiers cage, but they didn't have it in the system. Said to go to Total Rewards in the morning, played a little more since I was down there and I went to bed about 5:30 again, woke up at 9, so total 7 hours sleep during the 38 hours in Vegas.

Determined to lock in the win, I gave my free play to my GF in the morning, (only 150) and I didn't even play to make sure I didn't give it back.

I brought home a win of $10000.

My next trip is next weekend, so I have a healthy BR to go with. Just got home and can't wait to go back.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE VEGAS!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse
    "Motherfucker I'm Awesome..."
    ***FOF*** Founder's Club

Gotta report! Another lucky first timer at the bungalow suite...:thumbsup:

Glad you had a great time and padded the bankroll for next week. Time to triple that!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JasonVegas222

JasonVegas222
    Expand Collapse

It was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for stopping by the party. So glad you had a winning trip!

• Love Love x 1
  4. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

Great report and very nice win! I have never left LV a winner. Does that say something about my level of degeneracy or am I just that unlucky? I'm trying to get a flight for this weekend so hope I can meet you if I am able to get away. How many did you guess correctly? ( Board members ) I think that would have been fun to try!

• Like Like x 1
  5. TriggerMN

TriggerMN
    Expand Collapse
    The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Vegas:
    Happy you went home a winner, and good to meet you as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Always nice to have a win!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Phampau

Phampau
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Awesome short trip!

• Like Like x 1
  8. gskier

gskier
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Niice to meet you
    Glad you locked in a win
    Good luck this weekend

• Like Like x 1
  9. SinD

SinD
    Expand Collapse
    Party Pillows
    VB Syndicate

Trips to Vegas:
    Kimsa and DS were easy as their pictures have been posted on the board. The others, no way of knowing. PT really had fun with Kimsa, but she finally recognized the Harvard Ring in so many of his pics. I think PT was the hardest to guess as there were some pictures of the March Madness TR at the UFC fight which led to the confusion of what he might look like.

• Like Like x 2