Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Rycelover invades Bermuda

Discussion in 'There's More To Life Than Vegas?' started by rycelover, Jul 6, 2016.

1. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I dumped $1200 at craps so headed to BJ for revenge. In for $2k out for $5.4k. Up $3.4k for the trip.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 8
  2. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    For you slot fans, some random pics of the machines that are on board.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

This last one is a Hoover bc it sucks and sucks and sucks quarters!! But my GF loves it :)

Register or Login

• Like Like x 3
  3. Broncofn

Broncofn
    Expand Collapse
    The OG Habibi Hugger Founder's Club Gold Linker

Has the seas been rough?

4. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Smooth sailing all the way!

• Like Like x 1
  5. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Another smash and grab. In for $2k out for $5.4k

Register or Login

• Like Like x 5
  6. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Enjoy dinner. I love Le Bistro. I prefer their steak to Cagney's

7. Phampau

Phampau
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Smash and grab King!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hard4

Hard4
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Damn you're doing it right!

9. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    So I begin tonight's roller-coaster adventures after dinner up a nice 6K for the trip, which I proceed to lose $5k of it quickly at BJ.

I then bought in for $800 and charged another $1000 to my room at the craps table. (this makes the total room charge of $4k for the trip, with a corresponding 3% or $120 in convenience fees - more on that later).

The dice didn't go well either and I'm down $1,400 very quickly. I then leave with $400, which makes me -$600 for the trip.

The degenerate in me decides to go down to my room to get more bullets.

I return to the BJ tables and buy in for another $3k and cash out with this

Register or Login

This brings me back to +4k for this trip, which meant I lost $2k today.

Now for the convenience fees I spoke to a host and was told that since I'm not Gold (10000 tier points) my fees aren't waived automatically but at the end of the trip they will deduct those fees using my tier points which are worth $1 for every 100 points.

So far my GF and I have accumulated almost 7000 points (4900 me and 2000 her) in two full days of gambling. Even if we make Gold this trip it won't help because you have to start the trip as Gold to get the fees automatically waived. if I don't charge any more money to the room, I should be able to use the accumulated tier points to pay off the fees. Since our room cards are based on the same credit card we can combine our tier points.

Sorry for the blabbering long post.

• Like Like x 6
  10. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Eat eat eat

Moderno churrasceria specialty dining

Salad bar, black beans and andule sausage and lobster bisque

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Followed by MEATS MEATS AND MORE MEATS

fillet mignon, bacon wrapped chicken, lamb chops, sirloin steak, and the best tasting sausages EVER

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

The fixed assortment of sides

Register or Login

All in all the meats were flavorful and the portions were (for me) just right.

Deserts

Rice pudding with mangos and cremed papaya

Register or Login

Not bad but we've had better. Wouldn't do it again (and not because its specialty dining) because there are better places on board.

• Like Like x 3