Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Rycelover invades Bermuda

Discussion in 'There's More To Life Than Vegas?' started by rycelover, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Beebs17

Beebs17
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Sounds like a great trip, enjoy it! I'm sure they'll take you to lunch at Stewman's in Bar Harbor, the food is good and you can't beat the location.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    That sucks. I paid for the unlimited internet on the cruise in May. I needed it because I was in the process of buying a house. Probably wouldn't have gotten it otherwise.

Where are you going next? I'll have my 7* cruise to book. I've done eastern Caribbean out of MIA and western out of NOLA. Love cruising out of NOLA since they have Harrahs there.

3. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Unfortunately, because I work for myself and need to be in constant contact with clients, I needed the unlimited wifi. But yeah, it's crazy expensive at $30 a day. Glad they comped it.

I was actually thinking about booking through NOLA and using my 7* airfare credit; or doing that and sailing out of Galveston. But I think what I'll wind up doing is booking one out of Los Angles, take my mom and visit family out there in November. Then I will probably do another Breakaway cruise out of NYC for my 7* trip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jonnyvegas

jonnyvegas
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Great report. I enjoyed the Breakaway to Bermuda last year as well.

Have you ever counted up all of the days you do in a year in AC, Vegas, cruises, islands etc etc etc? You are my travel hero. When I grow up, I want to be like you.

• Like Like x 3
  5. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I used my 7 Star airfare to fly to NOLA in April for a cruise. There is a 2 day stay requirement that I had no trouble splitting up to have 1 night before and 1 night after the cruise. The good thing about using the 7 star trip for NOLA is that the $500 resort credit at most properties is given to you in terms of reward credits. My $500 of reward credits were in my TR account prior to my trip. You retain any unused reward credits unlike the resort credit at other properties.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TBONE3336

TBONE3336
    Expand Collapse
    This space for rent.
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Loved your report Rycelover! Really glad you took them for a win! This is the first summer in many years we will not be cruising to Bermuda. Hope the luck continues in Vegas this weekend!

• Like Like x 1