Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Ruby Slippers..................................

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hugo Hackenbush, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    OK,
    If you had the "Ruby Slippers" that Dorothy wore in The Wizard of Oz, what would you wish for ??

Obviously we would wish for good health and love and prosperity for our families and ourselves. But aside from those noble wishes, what would you wish for yourself ?

I would wish for myself to weigh 235 lbs, everyday for the rest of my life and that is a great weight for me. I've struggled with weight all my adult life since college. I'm almost there at 247 now...

How about you,? You have the Ruby Slippers on your feet for 24 hours...............

What is your wish.???????????????????

2. geoff

geoff
    Expand Collapse
    Professional nerd, amateur provocateur
    Founder's Club

Unlimited wishes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stevie the Wonder Dog

Stevie the Wonder Dog
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

4. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

I would only wish for you'll to be healthy, I can't buy into he concept of self-indulgence with a gift like that.

#4 Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  5. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

WTF? That bitch said she hoped the little boy died soon? Kids smart and should ask to get the morning news anchors fired next. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

She actually said, "we can only hope that comes soon". If that was my kid, loop hole or not, I would personally go to their studios with a baseball bat and crack that bitches head open and then go to jail. Whatever. I would lose it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stevie the Wonder Dog

Stevie the Wonder Dog
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    My favorite YouTube comment:

"I thought it was real until they called Johnny Damon a slugger."

8. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:

I don't understand the response.... The thread was a lighthearted scenario. You have never self indulged in any manner?? This was to be lighthearted, not so deep...

9. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

Just me, nothing against anyone else, seriously. Someday, I will even share my 'magic Jeannie's lamp' just like the one on the TV show, 'I Dream of Jeannie'. But, for everyday purposes and protocols, I would have to just use my wish for you'll, since you already declared, "...obviously our families and ourselves"......., etc. So, I would only use mine for you guys. Furthermore, I already know material and self indulgent things would just be a waste anyways.

That makes me wrong or bad? Okay.

10. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

You know, I was at Wal Mart the other night, and I was getting my kids some stuff they been asking for. So, this lady, with obvious medical conditions (breathing apparatus and crutches, etc.) is pushing a cart with numerous items of clothing and some basic kitchen ware. She is stopped in the toy isle and the kids with her are looking at all the toys. I said to myself, this is going to be bad. I already know my kids go a little crazy and the 'I want this and I want that starts'. The little one can be a bear at times, but he had gotten much better. He used to throw a complete fit if he didn't get what he wanted. So know, he really looks everything over and usually picks just one or two. He really is pretty good the past year with all this kind of stuff.

So her kids picked a few things. Not expensive stuff. Their were 4 kids. I glanced over at her and her face had one of those looks, why didn't I avoid this frigging section, kind of look. She told the kids, she could not and money was tight, etc., etc. They kids had maybe $10-$15 each of 1 or 2 things. I look at her and said, hey, would it be okay if I pick those up and pay for those for the kids. Please, I got kids and I know what it is. I would be honored I told her. She smiles and I told the kids to let me have those things and I would meet them up front in a bit. I piss away many times the amount this would cost, so why the fuck not.

• Like Like x 3