Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Live Red Jacket Returns - B2B weekends with BS - July 2016

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BS, Jul 13, 2016.

1. BS

BS
    Expand Collapse
    Red Jacket
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Diamond Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Skip all the bullshit.

Read the full recap from each weekend here:

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

Register or Login

#1 Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 15
    • Love Love x 3
  2. BS

BS
    Expand Collapse
    Red Jacket
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Diamond Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login

Back to back weekends in Vegas… Does it get any better? This time I was able to plan ahead a little bit. I will be partying the first weekend with @PayTriple and @DannyOcean. The second weekend will be with @Broncofn and @Way2fast. Maybe, @VEGASBJ?

I have talked to @riders, @Rbroz, @rycelover, @dirtyshirley and @thestardawg. Hoping to meet up! If anyone else wants to meet up, PM me.

Weekend One:

Staying at the Cosmo.

I will get in at approximately 8:30 PM Thursday night where hopefully I will find someone with my name on their iPad or piece of paper. I had flipped the dates back and forth but just this week I was able to get a good rate to make it out 22 hours earlier, first win?

Once I secure my fountain view room, I will hit the ground running with my newest Red Jacket. Gambling will be light, at first, but if we find ourselves ahead, we will not slow down. Remember, this is a party weekend.

Plan to meet up with @DannyOcean and begin the degen fest. He informed me he has a 7:10 AM tee time on Friday… I suggested he wear his golf clothes out the night before, because there is no chance of sleep. Especially on the first night in Vegas! I plan to be about four drinks in once I land, but my first drink of the trip will be a Red Bull Goose and a Fiji, because I'm a responsible drinker.

Not sure what kind of things will happen from landing to Friday afternoon, but I plan to do a little sightseeing on the first sunrise, no better time in Vegas, IMO.

The Bungalow should be ready to go by 3 PM at the latest on Friday at which point the Marquee Day Club will begin. Once the Day Club winds down, I will go grab dinner, relax a bit and prepare to head back to the Bungalow for the evening/morning.

Saturday morning I will go to The Henry and have one of my favorite meals. Take a brief walk down the strip then find myself at the Bungalow to finish out the 1st leg of the trip. My flight is scheduled to leave at 8:30 PM on Saturday, unless of course, I extend to Sunday.

I will watch the fountains for at least one song. Wish there was a way for me to show it to you all live, but we will have to work with what we have.

Weekend Two:

Staying at MGM will pick up In-N-Out that I owe to @Broncofn for a quick bite.

Wife and I will arrive at 5:15 on Thursday evening. We will link up with @Broncofn in the Mansion. Crab legs anyone?

Plans include Carbone, J-Lo, Gordan Ramsay Steakhouse at Paris, SREB, Crab Legs, Booze, admiring the Honda Civics @Broncofn will inevitably bet, pool time at the Mansion, Massage, Wife seeing her first sunrise in Vegas ever and light gambling.

***********THIS REPORT WILL BE LIVE.***********

There will also be a recap with more pics, details and shenanigans.

ENJOY

Register or Login

#2 Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 13
  3. Ketelmaster

Ketelmaster
    Expand Collapse
    aka 98Seahawk
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Awesome video and an honor to have been included. Good luck bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Good luck! Please let us know all about J. Lo. I would love to see her. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jordan

Jordan
    Expand Collapse
    Caveman
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    looking forward to following along fella....enjoy...and WTF, no mention of Jordan Cabernet?

• Like Like x 2
  6. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Sounds like a great plan. Hope you'll have back to back winning weekends.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

Have fun and I do love the red jacket! Win lots of money!

• Like Like x 1
  8. sdbruin619

sdbruin619
    Expand Collapse
    Say Whaaaaa?
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Lol...fuckin awesome

• Like Like x 1
  9. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I'm covering the first bottle of Jordan on my Total Wine run for an embarrassing riches of Champagne. I look forward to making my first TR here one full of enough shenanigans to tide me over for at least a week after I get home.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ty Webb Jr

Ty Webb Jr
    Expand Collapse
    Pool or the pond, the pond would be good for you.
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Love the video and can't wait to follow along. But "gambling will be light"??!! As CC would say "C'mon man!" I think putting RJ 3.0 in close proximity to @PayTriple and hoping his "friend" doesn't end up on/in/around RJ 3.0 would be considered a heavy gamble. I hope you don't have to resort to RJ 4.0 for your next trip!

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2