Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Recap pphold sneaks into Vegas 4/30 to 5/2

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by pphold, May 6, 2016.

1. pphold

pphold
    Expand Collapse
    Waffling
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    I missed out going the weekend before and with Billy Joel playing at T-Mobil arena. I figure I would come in. I had a ticket lined up and Wynn offered me some tickets, another member had some extra tickets and a friend had an extra so I figure why not. BS, VegasBJ and Shifter was there. Add in Way2fast and others, I figured it would be a good time.

I get to the airport and my flight is delayed. This caused a big setback. Wynn host text about Limo pick up. I’m booked at the Trop since I figure it is easier to get the T-Mobile Arena from Tropicana then the Wynn. I was offer some FP and dinning credits. I also called my MLIFE host and she said there is NO Way I’m going to book you at ARIA. I book you anyplace else. I said Mansion and she said fine, but you better play to that theo or I’m going to hit your credit card. She said just stay at Bellagio or MGM or Mandalay Bay. I passed and said forget it. I already have WYNN and TROP booked I don’t need a third room.

I land and have arranged a drive to take me to the Trop first and then Wynn, but with the delay I figure I would check in at the Trop first.

The wheels fall off on the concert tickets. First I’m told my friend did not get the tickets from Aria. ( Aria hates me) Then my Wynn host said I need to go check in and get tickets from will call. I told her don’t worry about it I don’t need the tickets since my friend had some floor seats in section E row C.

I get checked in and pick up my freeplay and play it out. My Tropicana host text me and said are you going to stay in the room or just take the free play and go to the Steak house get a bunch of Wine and leave? LOL Dam I’ve been caught. I told my host I would stay and play at the Trop, since he got me a nice suite. So I cancelled the Wynn parlor suite.

I hit the craps table and blackjack table to turn the FP to cash. Did ok and cashed out and headed to NYNY to play WD. It sucked in some cash so then off to meet my friend to get my ticket to Billy Joel. I called and text my friend and get no response? WTF is going on. I wait and then later I get a call back that while waiting for me some undercover security said he was trying to scalp is extra ticket so they ask him to leave took pictures of the tickets and said he was trespassing and to leave. If he was to come back he would be arrested. He said he was waiting for me and a older couple asked if he had tickets. After talking to them security came up and said he was selling tickets and the couple was undercover security.

Figure I was not intended to go so I left and went to Cosmopolitan to play some Baccarat and then to Caesar’s. The place was packed so could not get a good spot at the HL blackjack, so I walked to the floor and there was a guy betting Chocolates at one table just crushing it. He almost cleared them out when it turned and he gave back three of them and called it quit. I think he won 80k to 100k before his steak ended. Since $5k was table max, he was just flat betting.

I then headed back to MGM and saw BS and VegasBJ playing some Blackjack at the Mansion. BS was getting good cards but dealer was getting better.

Shifter comes up and we talk for a little before we call it a night. I headed back to my room at the Trop and the others called it a trip since they was all leaving in a few hours.

• Like Like x 2
  2. pphold

pphold
    Expand Collapse
    Waffling

Trips to Vegas:
    Went to Fat Choy

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 1
  3. bayoubengal

bayoubengal
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

What a hassle for some tickets. Just hit up stub hub next time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. natedog666

natedog666
    Expand Collapse
    17 and 20
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Platinum Linker

He turns Vegas into a hectic mess...I've been a witness...

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  5. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    PP, "sneaks into town" is the correct title for your trip report, lol

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. bayoubengal

bayoubengal
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Should I meet him in Shreveport when/if our trips coincide. Sounds like I should be scared! Haha

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. pphold

pphold
    Expand Collapse
    Waffling

Trips to Vegas:
    Room at the Trop

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

• Like Like x 1
  8. pphold

pphold
    Expand Collapse
    Waffling

Trips to Vegas:
    I headed to the Wynn

Tall girl at the B Bar. she was walking in front before she sat down

Register or Login

Wynn moved Popeye and the Tulips are shipped to Macau now.

Register or Login

A quick blackjack session this is profit after marker buy back.

Register or Login

• Like Like x 3
  9. pphold

pphold
    Expand Collapse
    Waffling

Trips to Vegas:
    Stop and got a lobster roll at Lobster Me

Register or Login

Register or Login

• Like Like x 6
  10. Way2fast

Way2fast
    Expand Collapse
    Baccarat Pro
    Founder's Club

Great report pphold. Hope to hear about a big win.