Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Pay It Forward....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GlenBaccarat79, Sep 8, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Feb 5, 2016
    Well, I am sending Yankee's a few things as a 'Pay It Forward' from Hoofy7 to myself and my kids. BTW, Hoofy7 the little girl is loving her 100's of LPS additions to her 'fleet' and she is constantly making her videos of those guys after her school work! Love it!!!!

Anyways, I had an extra first day cover envelope in its original USPS plastic from the 2000 Subway Series in NYC I asked Yankee is he had and he did not. So the other day I got an envelope for it and mailing it out today. I also found a business card I saved for many years from Mickey Mantles, now defunct restaurant in Manhattan I am including in there, Yankee can have that also. As well, I have numerous members of NYFD and NYPD in my family and extended family. I have an extra NYPD OCCB challenge coin that was very very limited in its production, I don't believe I ever saw one available on E-Bay as well. The coin is really special as it was issued in very limited quantities to celebrate the 40th anniv. of OCCB within the NYPD. BTW-I just heard the OCCB was done away with this year after nearly 45 years. The initials on the back side of the coin stand for:

Gang Intelligence Division
    Vice Division
    Narcotics Division
    Firearms Suppression Division
    Organized Crime Division
    Investigative Division
    Auto Crime Division

The flag on the read is the NYPD flag and the boadge of OCCB. The OCCB symbol and the 30 yr annotation is on the front side. The corner of my office bookshelf is the NYC Subway series stuff I am keeping, the 2 kinds of first day covers, the mug and the ball. Thanks, Pay It Forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glen, <<<(the dumb one)!
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    #1 Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 3