Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Most Funny/Fucked Up Moment You've Seen

Discussion in 'General Vegas Talk' started by vegasmacker, Feb 15, 2016.

1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    So I was recanting a story on the biggest win thread and it made me think of an idea for a new thread. What's some of the funny or fucked up things you've seen while in Vegas. I'm not talking the usual stuff, we've all seen people passed out, fights, people arrested etc. I want to hear your best

If you read the biggest win thread you will see my story about about the wife kneeing her husband in the nuts and punch him in the face after his advice led to her not winning a $125k progressive.

I was sitting at Ballys at a VP bank by the bar and keno lounge. A parade gay man, who is flamboyantly yelling at the bar, quiets down for a couple minutes. During that couple minutes a hooker sits down beside him and makes her sales pitch. He starts to laugh and tells she's barking up the wrong tree, etc. Hooker then calls gay man a fag, which in turn leads him calling her a cunt whore and it's game on. The hooker proceeds to beat the shit out of the gay guy as he screams like banshee. Security was there quite quickly and grabbed the hooker first, gay guy gets up, kicks the hooker right in the box and runs to the elevators of the now jubilee tower.

I once saw Metro have to save someone from the Bellagio fountain. They had jumped in and couldn't pull themselves back onto the foliage, apparently it's deeper that it look and from the water to the ledge where the foliage is, is actually a greater distance than you would think.

2. Ms.Blackjax

Ms.Blackjax
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

I totally read the first story wrong at first! I for a second thought the story was more interesting and was going to ask why your wife had some guy in her hotel room! Lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    So, obviously, my 'drunk woman pissed the chair at the blackjack table at the Cal' story isn't going to cut it.

I need to get out more.

4. bcmike

bcmike
    Expand Collapse
    Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    I seem to see a lot or be in Vegas when stuff happens..
    1. The guy taking shots at people in NYNY a few years ago
    2. I was playing BJ at the Flamingo when a guy shot his gf or ex in the lobby.
    3. Last year, there were about 15 people fist fighting in the entrance to the Cosmo when you cross over from PH.

And my favorite, a guy wearing a 4 piece suit with pocket watch and everything, passed out on the floor of the bathroom in the Palazzo at about 9am. I've never seen anyone that shade of purple before. He was literally laying under 4 urinals and security was waiting for medics to check him. Just appeared to be super drunk though.

5. Ms.Blackjax

Ms.Blackjax
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

I don't have any really good stories but about 5 years ago my daughter had a cheer competition in Vegas and we stayed at the venetian and decided to walk up the strip to M&M world... Which ended up in me explaining why there was a bunch of naked woman on cards to my ten year old daughter and my son who was two at the time screaming "boobies!" Pointing at all the cards on the ground! Lol and then when we got back to the hotel pool my 4 year old puked in the pool! Three day trip couldn't end fast enough that time! hence I will never ever ever bring kids to Vegas again! NEver!

• Like Like x 5
  6. TBONE3336

TBONE3336
    Expand Collapse
    This space for rent.
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I seen and read several PT trip reports ;) Sorry for the drive by posting

7. Ms.Blackjax

Ms.Blackjax
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Ok now this is the story we all wanna hear! Lol
    Thinking about it I once might have walked in on a gangbang in Vegas but that still isn't one of my craziest stories of Vegas! Can't share all my good secrets of Vegas! Lol

8. JasonVegas222

JasonVegas222
    Expand Collapse

I have some Jerry Springer type stories that I could share. Believe it or not, my TRs are actually the tame versions of what Really happens. I just have to make sure I don't incriminate myself, LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Packer

Packer
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Platinum Linker

How about the times 30 years ago at GEEZERS when you would hand your host 3 grams at check in and he would put hours and avg in for you so you didn't have to play but like the DEGENERATE you were you played and lost anyway.

#8 Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    This isn't a bad behavior one but it's kinda fucked up. We were walking by the Mirage volcano one evening and a rat ran across the path in front of us and took off into the volcano area.

Like good little tourists we went and told someone at the front desk. She freaked out and called Security of all people.

What were they going to do, go down there and try to backroom the rat??

11. Ms.Blackjax

Ms.Blackjax
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Lol likewise!