Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Live March Madness / Dirty 30 Wynn 3/15 - 3/20 **Live

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by op13zzy, Mar 16, 2016.

1. op13zzy

op13zzy
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Long time lurker at that other place, but found about this site and gotta say love the concept and forum to say what you want and how you feel. Anyways celebrating 30 days young tomorrow (yes st patty'a day and I am Irish)

Flew in last night on American first class on a very old plane, and it was bumpy! Had a limo reserved through Presidential and Carey was the driver did an awesome job getting us to the Wynn.

Showered and got ready and headed to Omnia last night as my buddy plays for Hakkasan / Omnia group, tested out Uber for the first time, Wynn pickup area is very convenient but Caesars drop off sucked. It's hy the coliseum valet which is horrible. Not sure if it was a combination of the time change, lack of sleep or the alcohol but the girlfriend got frank the tank drunk and had to slip out the side exit of omnia ;)

Woke up this morning and did some light gambling, trying to warm it up a bit. Caught 3 quads on ddb $1 machines and a few small $100 hits on slots. So far up about $200 on the trip, headed to the new buffet for some much needed hangover food now. Will update later on tpday, headed to O tonight and wanna give cosmo some play after as I've never played there to generate an offer for a future visit.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brick

Brick
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Way to start the trip on a positive note. Hit them hard today!

3. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Good luck! Make it rain quads!

4. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Sweet start to the trip! How was Omnia?

5. Sedosi

Sedosi
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Nice Start!

I've used Presidential a lot, they've never done a bad job on the ride over and back. Quality service if you're like me and have to pay.

• Like Like x 1
  6. smartone

smartone
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I too am curious about Omnia? I totally forgotten about it till the TV networks set-up there a few weeks back during the Nevada Caucuses.

7. op13zzy

op13zzy
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Omnia was louuuuuud, really nice club and the sound is phenomenal, nervo was playing that night not only big on them but they played a great set. Only problem with the club is they let way to many people inside, really surprised the fire marshal allows that, I mean for a Tuesday night it was packed like sardines inside.

Update on yesterday, sorry was just enjoying the day with my girlfriend. We ate the newly revamped Wynn buffet for brunch and it was fantastic, I'm never much of a buffet person but the check in lady through in some passes as it was my b day. Everything was fresh hot and tasting good.

After that we jumped around the strip giving some donations here and there, nothing memorable on the gambling side during the day. Took Seaton hall -2 and Michigan -4

Ubered over to aria to hit the happy hour at Todd English pub Uber was $7.80 from Wynn south gate to aria north valet, I've made this cab trip tons of times and with tip is usually $20, so if your in town use Uber for sure it has been flawless so far.

Locked in the Seaton hall win and then headed to bellagio for O, conservatory was being re-constructed so girlfriend was upset but what can ya do? Tried the triple spin ddb machine by the buffet and it was steady but couldn't hit anything big at all.

O as far as acrobatica was flawless but as an entire production, I'm sorry to say Le Reve has them beat because it has a story line along with the show that keeps you intrigued but O has some insane acrobatics, glad we went to finally see it.

Attempted to establish some play at cosmo but just could not get anything going at all I may have logged like 350 points on mainly vp, didn't even bother to see how many $ is worth a point I'm assuming $6. On the way out threw $20 in a family feud machine and hit the survey says bonus on the 2nd spin, cleared the board and hit the full bonus for $180 or so. Uber back to Wynn was $9.00 and the driver was so slow and paranoid driving it was actually a little funny.

Up and at em early this morning, finally hit 30 years young or old rather, waiting for the sports book to open and throw down some bets and currently trying to hit the progressive royal which is now hovering at $1,190.21 tax free baby!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wallstreetnole

Wallstreetnole
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Enjoying this TR. What games do you like today?

9. undathesea

undathesea
    Expand Collapse
    Elitist & Least Tits
    Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Take pics and post them if you have time. Any pics. Especially crowds around the sports books watching the games today.

BTW, the sports books should definitely be open by now! Good luck today!

10. op13zzy

op13zzy
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    7am at the wynn

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    • Like Like x 2