Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

March 4 thru 8th

Discussion in 'Vegas Meetups' started by RonnieVegas, Feb 18, 2016.

1. RonnieVegas

RonnieVegas
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Finally got this trip all locked down. Hotel confirmed, flight confirmed and everything squared away at work.

Checking into the RIO for the first time, always wanted to give her a shot and since they were my only COMP offer from CET it seemed a good time.

Only plans so far is the Friday night we get there I am taking the GF to Hard Rock to see some performance by Rascal Flatts. Its seems kind of uniquely Las Vegas as it only seats two hundred and involves a wine tasting during the show.

We will also have to find a place to watch the UFC fights on Saturday night. I will likely trek around the "brestaurants" and to my usual bribing of a waitress for a table with a good view. Last summer a $50 got us the best table in Tilted Kilt.

I defiantly want to make it downtown and eat at Oscar's on Sunday or Monday night. My birthday is on the 3rd and gf's on the 11th so there is a bit of a celebration element.

2. JasonVegas222

JasonVegas222
    Expand Collapse

Now I'm curious.....what wines pair well with Rascal Flatts?

Have a great trip!

• Like Like x 1
  3. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Happy Birthday! Mine is the 6th! :)

4. RonnieVegas

RonnieVegas
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    ha! if you check the wine amplified website they actually have suggestions of wines to pair with songs. one wine is a blend of like every red grape so common sense would dictate that wouldn't that make it pair withe everything from Elvis to Eminem?

5. JasonVegas222

JasonVegas222
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking something like this, since moonshine also comes in a jug!
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 1
  6. RonnieVegas

RonnieVegas
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I would assume something "brewed" rather than "bottled' would go well with their music, but who am I to judge, I don't know one song they sing. The GF wanted to see some live music and I saw "wine tasting" and figured what the hell.