Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Live Macker's Bachelor Party Reunion Trip...May 26-29

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by vegasmacker, May 12, 2016.

1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    So little bored today on my last day off of the week, so decided to get the report going. I know we have 2 weeks to go, but as is tradition we need a little time to share pre trip plans and shit talk each other. I believe there is a total of 8 people going, all are the regulars in our crew. With @Gaggles and @timchuk adding where they can. This is also Gaggles birthday weekend, however it is known this year as the Macker's Bachelor Party Reunion.

I think we have guys staying at a few different places, but mostly in the same area. I am staying in a queen suite at the Linq, @Gaggles is at Caesars, @timchuk is at Cosmo, another is in a suite at Harrahs, with Big Sack and a couple others rounding out the crew at Flamingo. We are flying in on Allegiant Air, so 50/50 if we make to Vegas alive. I hate that fucking airline, but my flight was $120 USD so I can't really complain. I think there are 6 of us on that flight. We plan on heading down to the GPI area and stop at couple local watering holes. One is a mile from the airport and has free drinks while playing video poker. The key is not get loaded before getting on the plane haha.

Once in Vegas there is only a few plans and we are winging the rest. We are going to Battista's Hole in the Wall for @Gaggles birthday dinner Friday. I can't say I've ever been there and looking forward to an old school staple. After dinner the D is sending a limo for us to go downtown for the night and gamble. Saturday night we have tickets to go see Chris Tucker at the Palms. From there we were talking about heading up to VooDoo Lounge for a couple.

We really don't have any other plans than what is listed above. I'm sure there will be some pool time, some day time wandering, along with lots of drinking and gambling. I do want to try the short rib benedict at The Henry, I may also walk my fat ass down to Tacos El Gordo down past Wynncore and give it a try as well. There will be plenty of live updates and hopefully many drunk winning pictures!

• Like Like x 6
  2. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Looking forward to your TR. Good luck!
    subscribed.

3. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Macker,

have fun! Kevin hart should be funny (sorry, I mean Chris Tucker).

Battista's - overrated. IMO, better choices out there. May want to re-think this one unless @Gaggles has his heart set on it?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!

• Like Like x 1
  4. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate

Trips to Vegas:
    His birthday, his pick. I don't think they can fuck up pasta too bad. Given trip advisor I don't expect to be taken back to Italy, I am however looking forward to checking out the old school vibe.

#4 May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
  5. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Two weeks lead time sounds about right :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Old school vibe is the best thing going for it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate

Trips to Vegas:
    Who knows I might be too drunk to care by the time we get there and get real messy on the free house "wine" lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Broncofn

Broncofn
    Expand Collapse
    The OG Habibi Hugger Founder's Club Gold Linker

Looking forward to this report. Beeejay still staying away for awhile? I haven't spoken to him in about a month or so

9. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    If we go to a place charging more than $25 a dish and it can't be comped....Big Sack won't go. We have to try to keep this team together for one night until atleast 8:00 pm!!!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    And VBeejay.....I told the guys if they don't go to Battista's I would have the limo pick us up at The Stage Door. Nobody wants that. Ok....I kinda do. Would be fun to hear a limo driver's response to that pick up request.

• Like Like x 3