Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Let's Clear This Up Once And For All

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Breeze147, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Breeze147

Breeze147
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
  2. AJP

AJP
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    You really are nuts aren't you?

• Lame Lame x 1
  3. Breeze147

Breeze147
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Than a fucking fruit cake.

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Tibs

Tibs
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    ROFL

5. Tye

Tye
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    You're not voting for Killary. You're cool! We love you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CorinneUK

CorinneUK
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Confused. Maybe it's because I'm British.

7. Tellafriend

Tellafriend
    Expand Collapse
    I am who I am; who else could I be?
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Its just Breezy's way of firing up his audience.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. WhiskeyTango Foxtrot

WhiskeyTango Foxtrot
    Expand Collapse
    Sorry. Alcohol May Have Been Involved.
    Premium Member

Trips to Vegas:
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 1
  9. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

The O.P. would make an ideal baccarat player. I can see it now. We both have a few thousand on Banker. The Asians down the other end of the table are working with a Monkey and a 3 sided card. One of the players announce that. One of them turns over the monkey. He turned the card three sides-peeking at each side like he is working something, Breeze 147 next to me is like, "What the FUCK! Didn't you fuck heads see the same fucking stupid ass black line on each of the 3 sides you peeked out bitch"? And when they looked at him, Breeze goes, "Well answer me you dumb son of a bitch-what happened you eat too much fucking soy sauce or wasabi or something, burn your cauliflower brain out"? Then the other guy is working the 3 side card and announces, "it's at least a 7, maybe an 8". So Breeze goes, "Hey, rocket scientist, why don't you just flip the card over and see what it is, what the fuck's so frigging hard mutt brain"? Then the guy says, "8, yes, maybe 8, looks like, I think so". Breeze, gets up and throws his hands in the air and say, "Fuck me, WTF is this, and I go to their restaurant and order the #8 special, is this what these fucks do in the back while they make the food, maybe they are looking out the little window as to whom is ordering this and then they piss in it and say, take that you white fuck you"? So the guy flips the card over and says, "Yes, natural 8"! Breeze leans over the rail of the baccarat table and shouts out, "You fuck you, now I am going to squeeze the shit outta these cards and whip the fuck up a Natural 9 to whack that 8 into its grave"!

Breeze sits down, I slide him both cards and tell him to fix it up. Breeze looks at me and looks down the other side of the table. The Asians down the other side are eyeing Breeze and Breeze breaks into a long stare. Suddenly Breeze says, "Me stare you loooong time, forgetitaboutit, okay, you ready to see that natural 8 die"? They break out laughing and cross their arms. Breeze flips over a 9 card without even looking. Breeze says, "See, rice cookie boys, what's so fucking hard about that"? Breeze then stares at them once again. Breeze says, "You want to play eye starry game, huh"? Then Breeze starts looking at his card. He works all 4 sides and mangles the shit out of the card. He says to me in a whisper, 'Fuck them, I told them what I had before I even looked". Breeze throws the card upside down past the dealer and in front of the guys with the natural 8. Breeze goes, "There is your number #9 special'. It was a monkey. Breeze said, "I can look at all sides of a monkey card just like you guys did, cause I am fucking nuts like a fruit cake".

• Like Like x 4
  10. Hard4

Hard4
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Lol