Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Lake Havasu?

Discussion in 'General Vegas Talk' started by Gaggles, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Hey team. How have Lake Havasu experiences been? I'm looking at a day trip in a couple weeks to rent some jet skis for a bday girl and possibly dipping a toe in the pool at the Nautical Beachfront Resort and maybe dinner. What are the thoughts of info. I am aware that I have to fill the seadoos with gas and it appears the nearest gas station is 15-20 minutes away from the rental places. How do you get those gassed up? Is a tow trailer provided etc?

All info, thoughts, recommendations are appreciated. This trip will commence in Laughlin then go to Vegas for a couple days with a side trip to Havasu and then back to Laughlin. Of course, a TR shall accompany it.

2. MrStealth

MrStealth
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Hey Buddy, My mom lives in Havasu and I go there multiple times a year.

Depending on the time of year you are going to be there, there are multiple rental places available. I recommend you just rent from one of the operators right on the dock/beach, rather than having to trailer and launch them yourself. I actually think there is a jet ski rental place right at the nautical, and another one right on the beach to the left after you cross the old "London Bridge". From there it's a very short distance to the Nautical Beach. There are also several right on the "canal" that goes under the bridge. They provide everything you need, life jackets, and fuel. Last time I was there they offered hourly, half, and full day rentals. If you search google for lake havasu jet ski rental you'll probably find the websites and contact information.

Hope this helps

3. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    It does help. I will pay extra to avoid the hassle of towing them and gassing them up. I assume their is a seasonal rate? Would you know approximately what I'm looking at per hour?

4. MrStealth

MrStealth
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I think it's around $60-80 / hour depending on the model you rent. Some of these new jet ski's hold like 3 people and can even tow a tube. Around $250 for 1/2

Not sure where you are staying up in Laughlin, but Harrah's Laughlin has a small beach and they used to rent jet ski's there as well.

It's about 1 hour from Laughlin to Havasu.

5. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Thank you! We are going to go with a rental from a hotel on Lake Havasu. They are going for $65/hour or about $250 for half day as you mentioned.

• Like Like x 1