Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

I'm Now a Whoop-Di-Doo...................

Discussion in 'General Vegas Talk' started by Hugo Hackenbush, Jul 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Yes boys and girls, it is true.!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now officially a Whoop-Di-Doo person as I have booked 3 nights comped at Aria....and $100 food credit.

I no longer have to drink Ripple wine or eat canned spaghetti, I can now eat food that I can't even pronounce and they put a dab of food in the middle of the plate with some sauce over it and call it exquisite dining....

I will now be called Mr. Hugo, not just Hugo, and only use Charmin turlet paper. I will now even change my socks and underwear more often, and I may not wait until Saturday to take a shower. I like how the other half lives.

Funny how things evolve. I got the e-mail of the comp offer yesterday and just booked. I'll be at Aria for 3 nights, Fremont 2 nights, and GN 4 nights.
    I have to get the Mitchum deodorant to stay at Aria. With Mitchum I can even skip a day...I'm a widower, but maybe at Aria I can meet a wealthy widow woman who wants a sophisticated guy like me.

Oh Boy, I'm at Aria in December. I now am officially in the Whoop-Di-Doo community.....Don't worry, I'll still try to find time to associate with Vegas-Boards members when I'm not hob-knobbing with high society folks. You were all here for me when I was just a peasant, I can't forget the little peoples...lol..lol

Tags:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 3
  2. Robbo

Robbo
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    you rich bastard, you can go shove those free nights at Aria up your ass!! :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 2
  3. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Definetly high class! I still have to slum it at P.H., C.P., The Mirage, T.I., Tropicana, Maybe Red Rock and The D. But Aria, The Wynn, MGM Mansion/Skylofts, someday....someday.... You hit it big! Congrats.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Packer

Packer
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Platinum Linker

Congrats! Now come home a 1000aire!! Have fun and good luck. Maybe see you there in Dec.. Drinks on you Mr Hugo you wealthy bastard! Lol

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I only played there last year for about 2 hours (wasn't staying there) and not big money. It was between 3AM to 5 AM in the morning. I was telling all the pit bosses and dealers all my stupid jokes and we were all belly laughing. They offered me a breakfast comp and now I got this comp offer.

I better get my good pants dry cleaned and pressed...lol..lol

6. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    You bet Packer....... We can play craps together and wipe-em-out..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Congrats on your first stay at Aria!
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    So, I need more advice on how to act sophisticated while staying at Aria.....

I could talk in that High Society voice like Thurston Howell from Gilligan's Island. Do I need to put a napkin on my pants leg when I'm eating? I usually just wear long sleeve shirts and wipe my mouth on my sleeve when eating. Works fine for me.... I also like to pick and taste the food at the buffet line before putting it on my plate. Will they frown on this..And, how many trips do they allow you to make up to the buffet line per visit?

I have one of those "Arrow through Head" gag headpieces like Steve martin used to wear. Would wearing that freak out the Whoop-Di-Doo people.?

I also have large Nerdy black rimmed fake eyeglasses and Billy Bob fake teeth... That will really freak them out...

More tips please...
    Thanks,
    Mr. Hugo (An Official Whoop-Di-Doo member)

9. PayTriple

PayTriple
    Expand Collapse
    The Cucumber King
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Be sure to wear clean pants.
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Weird Weird x 1
  10. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    OMG.....a Shart.