Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Holy hell did I miss a bunch of s$@#

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Funkhouser, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser
    Expand Collapse
    Official Non-Content Team

Trips to Vegas:
    I posted a semi nude with creative editing of Mrs F. and it cost me a major chunk of change and revocation of martial favors for a month.
    Nobody wants to see naked pictures of me from a trip report.

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser
    Expand Collapse
    Official Non-Content Team

Trips to Vegas:
    No offense here, but the term 'Epic Trip report' has been waaaaaaaay over used. It used to be an epic trip report was a TR full of major hits,boat loads of cash and winning end score. Nowadays it just seems like you have to post drunk selfies and unintelligible words and its 'epic'. I almost wrote a TR of my last trip in January, when wife and I were over at front of Bellagio on friday night when the shooting went down. Some people think that would have been 'epic' but I decided it was personally too horrific to recount in a TR on a message board.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Valgal

Valgal
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Ok for those who can remember the 70s -- and I am not Ethel - I see naked people every day at work (nurse) Not a prude --

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

4. Parallax

Parallax
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Good point. I don't like the term epic. I think the better term might be "more colorful" narratives where there is very active participation.