Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Here we go

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Dutch34, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dutch34

Dutch34
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    No nighttime fun other than 'normal' stuff. And that's ok. That certainly doesn't rule our trips or life but when we drive by the Green Door we both did smile. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dutch34

Dutch34
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I could t believe it either. And if you look the first one didn't fill until 95th hand. I purposely didn't watch and wanted to see a big payout...oops.

3. Tesla

Tesla
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:

Ohhhh, now I have an idea for next trip! Have you done a few of these around Vegas, and if so, can you recommend some good ones to try? Mrs. Tesla and I are into puzzle solving and games. Both of us have done escape room events separately (team building stuff for work), but I think we'd rock it if we teamed up.

4. Tesla

Tesla
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Blargh - seems like the VB community has been on a losing streak with our winter trips. It's too bad you lost, but two positive things to take away from it:

1) You guys had a good time regardless, and
    2) Speaking from my personal experience, if your partner wins or breaks even, it's more likely you'll get to take another trip. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dutch34

Dutch34
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    We've done two in Vegas. The first was Lockdown Escape Room on Highland. It's behind the strip (if I recall, Bellagio was most prominent from the front door of the Room). Nice room, several options. Enjoyed it very much and would return. We did the Mob Boss room. We got to the final room but didn't have enough time to figure out who the rat was.

The latest one we did was Escapology. Several options for rooms and we chose the COD3 room..you've got an hour to escape or the FBI will bust in and accuse you of espionage. Very clever clues and the assistance is done via text. Very techno room...and we're not tech savvy. We solved it in 50 minutes. Very neat place. Highly recommend, especially for $30 per person.