Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Halloween Style Hot Dogs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GlenBaccarat79, Feb 14, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

So the kids the other day got the bright idea to mix the left over Halloween candy and some hot dogs after seeing some dumb TV thing with Chicago style hot dogs, LOL. they had those candy corn little things, peppermint candy canes, twizzlers candy and a box of fruitloops and strawberry syrup. they cooked the hot dogs and then each took their candy toppings and put it in the buns and then in the microwave. slapped the hot dog in that sucker and their faces turned to smiles. they all used the strawberry syrup like mustard or ketchup. Chicago ain't got nothing on this.

Little boy says here daddy, and hands me a hot dog covered with peppermint candy canes and those little candy corn things all melted over the dog and strawberry syrup over the top. Says, they saw how they make hot dogs in "SHAA-CAA-GO", I had to say what about 6 times until the 9 year old gave me the scoop on the Chicago Hot Dog thing.

Pink's Hot Dogs, watch out!

#1 Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. dirtyshirley

dirtyshirley
    Expand Collapse
    aka JF3976
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Lol, nasty. Kids are weird.

3. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Fruit Loops, melted Twizzlers and strawberry syrup on the hot dog, that one actually was kind of 'pretty good' in a way.