Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Golf question

Discussion in 'General Vegas Talk' started by MacGruber, Aug 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MacGruber

MacGruber
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    First time poster here, been lurking for a little while. I'll be out there next week, and while this will be my 9th time to Vegas, I've never golfed out there. I'm curious about the Revere courses as they have a $91 deal for golf and club rental. Anybody have thoughts on these courses? I'm currently a 3 handicap, but will be playing with my pops who's around a 15 so not looking for anything too challenging. Just looking for some playable courses that are in pretty good condition. Also if anyone has a better suggestion within 30 minutes or so of the strip in the $100 range I'd like to hear it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tags:
  2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I like both Revere courses. I think most people think Lexington is the better of the two, but I enjoyed Concord just a tad more. $91 including rental clubs is probably a pretty good deal, although tough to gauge what conditions will be in mid-August. The most recent reviews on Greenskeeper.org (from July) make it sound like both courses are in good shape.

Have fun! And welcome to VB! I'll be in Vegas on a golf trip next week, too.

3. ken2v

ken2v
    Expand Collapse
    Hit Squad
    Hit Squad Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    I was supposed to be playing golf in Vegas next week ... :(

M's right, most DO prefer Lex. ;) Have fun. Some of Vegas' best golf views come courtesy of Revere.