Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

FYI and end of April invite.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GlenBaccarat79, Mar 6, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

I think you all are the absolute best out of the boards on this place. Most of you know me from Sonya's deal VMB. I have met numerous people off the board on VMB. All joking aside, and I do stir the pot and I do take things personal sometimes, good or bad-right or wrong, 'it is what it is'.

The deal with Shifter was a fault of mine with my own misinterpreting his response. I owned up to it and I privately apologized to Shifter on the phone and to the board in public. You can judge or not, doesn't matter. But as someone else said in another thread, he knows me form non-gambling and how I have tried in the past to help people. I pride myself on that. I am a huge supporter of the Shriner's Hospital for Children which is one of the greatest organizations and endeavors ever. I also support Frank Sinatra's wife in her endeavors in Rancho Mirage California for years as well as a couple of other charities for children. I give at times until it hurts. Don't totally judge someone until you 100% know them.

If you don't really know the person, just maybe you should calm down a bit with the personal attacks, those that do it know who you are.

On ward. I am planning my trip now and as of today looks like April 29th to May 4th. I wanted a change of pace from mid-strip to something a bit different. Although I would still pop-in my favorites, the B, The Mirage, PH and CP. I was looking at Tropicana, The D, The Mirage, and Red Rock. As of right now, I just talked to a host that has been trying to get us out to Red Rock for the couple years he been there. I have not really played there for a while but been there a few times for bowling, eating and socializing. Played there a couple times without staying there. So, the host made me some pretty neat concessions on the F.M. deposit and will confirm or cancel tomorrow after his management reviews it.

If anyone on the board wants to drop by, the bill is on me for lunch or dinner. I am throwing together the pizza thing for sure, LOL, will Youtube it and post accordingly. We are also going to do a dinner at Frankie's Tiki Room and also at the old Battista's.

And lastly, even if you don't fold your pizza slices, you are still welcomed to join us any day out there in Vegas. I can always show you how to properly fold, I promise you it's not that hard, LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TBONE3336

TBONE3336
    Expand Collapse
    This space for rent.
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    It's all good Glen.. I hope you enjoy Red Rock if you stay there. Family have been there the past two years for some Bowling tournaments and their pics from there were great and they had a great time.

3. IrishDave

IrishDave
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Can't be there, but donate my share to the Shriner's Hospitals. Let me know what that is and I'll match it. Great, great organization.

4. Chess

Chess
    Expand Collapse
    Chester the Molester
    Founder's Club Diamond Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    my head hurts....

• Like Like x 1
  5. sdbruin619

sdbruin619
    Expand Collapse
    Say Whaaaaa?
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Damn still on the pizza. Lol. I like all pizza, warm, cold, thin thick deep dish fold non fold. Whatever it takes to get down in my belly. Hope your trip plans work out.

• Like Like x 1