Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Fortune 7's/Dragons

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by GlenBaccarat79, Sep 11, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

From TOM4U:
    Wished the strip had more EZ bac tables or Fortune dragon bet tables though. During some rough sessions, dragons bail me out a lot of the times.
    Do you play dragon side bets? Don't recall you talking much about it.

Well, I do like the side bet, have done well with it generally.

My experience and my local places within the Midwest.

Disclosure: Nothing gospel, nothing written on the concrete wall. There are downsides and as always, it may or may not happen. But, I will tell you, I am well ahead on the side bet deal. Usually one green or two greens on it as a rule.

* 1st ten hands.
    * If not in the first 10 hands, then 2nd is 14th through the 18th hand.
    * If not in the first half or even 1 in the first half, then I like hands 40-55 for the 1st or 2nd.
    * Long series of monkeys and/or aces through 5's for the third card on the banker side.
    * Numerous, like 4-7 times or so, where the 3rd card 'almost' one point away from being a fortune 7 repeatedly keep hitting on the banker side.

Those are my pre-indicators to an upcoming fortune 7.

2. tom4u

tom4u
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds like you are intuitively doing some card elimination tracking. If you're ahead on those bets, don't change what you are doing.

From a mathematical perspective, there are card counting techniques that can give you less random results and more advantage plays.
    Cards 2-7 appearing a lot is actually bad for your count.
    Ideally, you want lots of little cards left in the shoe for a higher chance of drawing to 7. You want to see lots of 8's and 9's early which will give you higher counts of small cards left in the shoe.

I agree if banker is drawing a lot and all the small cards are bunched up, the potential to make 7 is looking yummy.

3. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

In rough thought of my last 10 or so Fortune's, I would have to say it is about of split of 2-5's for the successful 3rd card or a 6 or a 7 on top of a couple of monkeys or a blackjack sitting there prior.