Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

First Ever VB Raffle: Win a UFC 197 High Roller Weekend ... and more!

Discussion in 'Vegas Boards Giveaways & Events' started by shifter, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    ETA: This raffle has already taken place, but stay tuned for future giveaways!

I told you amazing things were going to happen around here.

in the words of Bruce Buffer ... IIIIIIIITTTTTTSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Prize
    The Grand Prize winner will receive a true high roller experience in Vegas on April 23 weekend for UFC 197: Cormier vs. Jones 2!
    • 3 nights in a 1 bedroom SKYLOFT April 23 weekend
      You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
      Register or Login
    • 2 floor seats to UFC 197 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena
    • $1500 in food and beverage for the weekend
    • Champagne in your room to celebrate your arrival
    • 50 minute couple's massage in your SKYLOFT
    • Rolls Royce/Limo service from/to the airport
    • Traditional Chinese feast at the Mansion with me including a bottle of some ridiculously overpriced wine
    This fight has been delayed by Jones' outside-the-ring issues, but it's finally set! The Light Heavyweight fight everyone has been waiting for will be happening in Vegas on April 23. And you will be there enjoying the weekend high above the Vegas Strip in one of the best accommodations in the city! And you'll see as much action all the celebrities with floor seats to the fight.

First Prize
    • 3 nights in a Spa Suite at MGM April 23 weekend
    • 2 tickets to UFC 197 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena
    • $750 in food and beverage for the weekend
    • Champagne in your room to celebrate your arrival
    • Limo service from/to the airport
    • Traditional Chinese feast at the Mansion with me including a bottle of some ridiculously overpriced wine
    Second Prize
    2 lucky winners will receive:
    • A bottle of wine from Domaine de la Romanee Conti
    • Experience the taste of arguably the greatest wine producing region in the world.
    Third Prize
    5 lucky winners will receive:
    • A bottle of wine from Navarro Vineyards
    • Experience my favorite California Pinot Noir.
    Fourth Prize
    10 lucky winners will receive:
    • A unique banner of your choice under your name on the forum with your choice of title and color.
    • Also choose a special color of your name on the forum on the member's list and next to your posts.
    How Do You Win?
    Every member will have one ticket and a chance to win all of these prizes just for being a member! But you will earn additional raffle tickets just by participating and contributing on the forum between now and March 31:
    • every post you make
    • threads you start
    • likes you receive on your posts
    • new members you refer through the invite/referral system
    Just keep doing what you love here and you'll earn additional tickets to win these incredible prizes!

Tickets will be counted on March 31 and the raffle will take place and winners will be announced on April 3.

What's the Catch?
    There really is no catch. I'm doing this simply because I'm a Vegas enthusiast and have been so surprised and appreciative of the outpouring of support on this forum from all of you. So this is just a chance to give back and celebrate everything Vegas!

Keep posting and contributing and letting all your Vegas friends know about our wonderful new community and enjoy the rewards!

#1 Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 104