Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Do you take anything to make you feel physically better?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Valgal, Aug 19, 2016.

1. ACMike

ACMike
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    You have to make time to exercise on almost a daily basis. Your energy will go way up. Also, if you are not getting good solid sleep it will really effect your body for the worse.

• Like Like x 2
  2. geoff

geoff
    Expand Collapse
    Professional nerd, amateur provocateur
    Founder's Club

Beet juice makes your pee crazy red too...

3. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Get an excellent multi vitamin package.... Womans complete by pro caps corp... Sold on Amazon and HSN .com...... Up your B-Complex to 300 mg. spread out over each day... 200mg to 300 mg of co enzyme Q10.....Raw organic honey...make sure you are getting plenty of potassium and magnesium...

Get more iron,, beans-oat bran-spinach...up your protein by 20% while you are working the longer hours..

Get pure coconut water,,, Vita Loca is a good brand..

4. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Hugo is right as far as vitamins. Back from Mexico and will be back to eating healthy, gym etc. What I found made feel better was a BCAA supplement without stimulants like taurine and...

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

5. Edserv

Edserv
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    For the last 15 years- every morning I take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's- with "da mother"), a fish oil pill, and a Turmeric supplement. Then try to walk at least 20 to 25 miles per week. I think the walking is the best part. I usually spend most of these walks planning or thinking about my next trip to Vegas and what I'll do when I finally hit Megabucks.

6. nickpapageorgio

nickpapageorgio
    Expand Collapse
    The OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel.
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Recipe please. Hoping for heavy onion and garlic, because my pickled egg recipe is uber weak.

7. nickpapageorgio

nickpapageorgio
    Expand Collapse
    The OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel.
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Orrrrr.... Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with lean protein in grilled fish and chicken and hydrate with regular h20. There is zero evidence that supplements and coconut water are doing anything for you. Conversely, there are plenty of studies on the positive impact of a fresh fruit and vegetable and lean protein diet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

It is heavy with sweet onion ( so good pickled) and garlic and sometimes I throw a few hot peppers from my garden in to make a batch spicy. I however don't measure and just throw everything in and adjust by taste. I just use a bunch of canned sliced beets undrained though. White vinegar, peppercorns, a bit of sugar and to me the sugar is the most important because it balances out the tartness and gives better flavor to the boiled eggs. I give them a good week before eating, but turn the big Rubbermaid container upside down a few times daily to mix it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tahoejoe

Tahoejoe
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Check with dr. about beets. Top food to avoid if you get kidney stones. Spent 5 hours in ER Monday with kidney stones. Shit they are painful.