Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Do You Get Upfront Comps.?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Hugo Hackenbush, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Hey,
    Do most people here get upfront comps for room and food and have you ever had any problem with these upfront comps during your stay at that property.?
    Has any host ever tried to reduce or take away your upfront comps for any reason during or at the end of your stay?

Tags:
  2. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I am primarily CET. I always have an upfront comp for room or suite. Sometimes I come in on an offer for freeplay. I've never had upfront FB at CET. I charge my everything to my room and my host comps everything off on the back end. I've had a trips where I've been sick and low played. My host still cleared all charges.
    I see other people posting about dollar amount of upfront FB at Cosmo, mlife etc. I've never had a hard upfront number at CET. I'm not saying that the sky is the limit for me. I'm sure my host wouldn't be happy if I took a dozen people out for dinner and had a $5k dinner bill. Comps are still a product of theo generated.

3. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    Degenerate Gambler
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    ummm, did you forget about starting this thread?

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Haha Haha x 1