Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Do You Buffet.?

Discussion in 'Grub' started by Hugo Hackenbush, Jul 25, 2016.

1. rycelover

rycelover
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I loved it when CET ran a promotion for free buffets if you earned 50TC in a day for the month of February of this year. That was crazy. I tried every CET buffet in LV during a four day trip over the Super Bowl weekend lol

2. Slotchick

Slotchick
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    We like to do a mix of the high end buffets and sit down resturants. We tend to eat twice a day....so some good cheap eats late morning fills us up for a full day of fun. I like to try lots of new things, but have learned the hard way that there are definitely limits to what any one person should consume!

3. sdbruin619

sdbruin619
    Expand Collapse
    Say Whaaaaa?
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Absolutely. It is crap. Had free entry due to a slot tourney a decade ago and went for breakfast. It was gross. Never will go back. Bellagio Buffet makes bacon exactly the way I like it. And that is almost all that I will eat there...lol. And then the vanilla soft serve ice cream with vanilla sauce. And that is why I am fat...lol.

4. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:

Agreed! We went to see Howie Mandell there (MGM) 12 or so years ago and the buffet was gross...... Same trip we went to a Star Wars thing at the Las Vegas Hilton and their buffet was even grosser....I actually complained to the manager there at LVH and got my money back,, it was that bad..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Sounds like a pretty solid high school dance event if the food is the same as Bacchanal for example. Why was I not born in the US? :(

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hugo Hackenbush

Hugo Hackenbush
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:

Glen, are you having a bad day.?

7. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Of course. Just saying that I would've loved to have such setting during my high school years. And the mall cafeterias in here serve like 2-3 types of food per day.

8. Niteshade

Niteshade
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Oh we did that too. One of my friends was here from England and
    we ate at one everyday. We just did different sections so it didn't get old.
    It was great - didn't pay for one meal the whole week. I miss that - 50 TC was
    so easy and we would have been playing everyday anyway. Plus- I liked
    the fact you could get the ticket the night before and not worry about it.

9. nickpapageorgio

nickpapageorgio
    Expand Collapse
    The OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel.
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    I like a few buffets per trip. It's not about overindulgence or price. Bacchanal @ Ceasars, Wynn, Bellagio, Wicked Spoon @ Cosmo, Studio B @ M Resort, Cravings @ Mirage all serve a good meal. My trips run 10 days- 2 weeks and to mix things up, I'll normally have 1 breakfast and 1 dinner buffet per trip.

If you're talking Circus Circus, Flamingo or Luxor buffets, I'll pass, but the buffets I listed above serve good grub.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

Glen if you'd like ( I have 4 daughters) and my 9 year old just decided she didn't want all her Littlest Pet Shop toys anymore. I'm talking 100's of them and I have the Comforter and bedding set we used maybe a week before she switched themes. I'd love to send your daughter all the Pet Shop stuff rather than donate it even if you just want the toys. I know you probably wouldn't want to give address but I could send it to PO Box or office to be held for you. We have some original Pet Shops in there from 2000 even as my 16 year old daughter had collected them too and passed them down. Let me know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1