Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Diamond Aspirations 1 and 2 Trips

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Skinsfan, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Skinsfan

Skinsfan
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Does anyone know if play or no play on these trips affect your offers to Vegas assuming that you earned those levels primarily from trips to Vegas and the trip in question is to Vegas? Does the answer change if the trip is to somewhere other than Vegas?

I don't see the point of a Diamond Aspiration 1 trip if you have to play because I assume anyone who reaches that level would get a free room and be able to have $100 of food comped off anyway (from tr credits or otherwise).

• Like Like x 1
  2. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Yes, it will affect your offers. It doesn't really matter where you earned the level. If you are concerned about your ADT and maintaining offers in Vegas, a no or low play trip will hurt you. I've taken a 7 Star trip to New Orleans and low played since it was a market I wasn't likely to frequent. Low playing in New Orleans has zero impact on my Vegas offers.

#2 Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. CorinneUK

CorinneUK
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    There seemed to be quite a few rules on the $100 folio credit when I tried to use it. You have to use it the year you earn it, trip has to be booked before 31 March and room needs to be booked 14 days in advance. I failed on all three but after a lot of arguing was given $100 credit on my Players Card and a last minute room which I didn't use and never even picked the key up. Then they used $50 of my rewards credits so in effect only gave me $50 towards the $100 comp. I had to go back the next day and sort it out. Nowhere near as easy as using the $100 comp for getting Diamond. $100 is $100 though and it was worth the hassle.