Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Brilliant and Sunny Idea for October!

Discussion in 'Vegas Meetups' started by GlenBaccarat79, Aug 9, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

I am formulating it now. But it involves the take over of an 'old school' bar and café just off of the strip, not far towards the east, from The Wynn. Also, a Baja at Sunbuggy.Com out in the desert. A couple of other things including a catered in special 'lunch' (you would never ever guess--not in a million years--that it might just be something 'foldable', LOL), etc., etc. and so on.

Anyone interested, sign up now so I have a count. I am thinking October 15th and 16th, but dates are flexible right now. ?????

I am buying out the bar for a block of time and paying for the drinks and the food. [No Louis the 13th and all your special multi thousand dollar a bottle shit! Thank you for not asking!] You will be responsible for the group discounted rate at Sunbuggy.Com for the Baja. There will be some kind of prize for the person that wins it, I will put the prize up as well.

Here is what gave me the inspiration for this, this morning:

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    • Like Like x 1
  2. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    take a look at the list of those who have already committed to an October trip in the "October roll call" thread

3. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

I have about 10 people on my side that we are starting this, if anyone is interested, the doors are open. This will take some $ and planning on my part, if I am buying out the whole Bar (it exists from the Rat Pack old-school days) or just a partial or whatever. I also have the lunch to do at another place. Then the Sunbuggy thing. The Sunbuggy thing can be as big as there are people interested here, but it will take a deposit also. I will put up a prize for the winner. We need all this done by the 2nd or 3rd week of September or it cannot happen. Up to you'll! I am open to the 2nd or 3rd weekends in October.

4. Hoofy7

Hoofy7
    Expand Collapse
    AKA HeatherE

Damn it Glen! I'm there til October 3rd! Lol

5. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse

I actually wanted the first weekend in October, but the problem is, I don't think my work load will be clear by the end of September. There is a chance it will be, but if I have to book this stuff and pay for it, I can't count on it until the 2nd weekend in. I will know better by the end of August if I can change it.

• Like Like x 1