Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Recap Bellagio Superbowl (Can't Remember Year)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by GlenBaccarat79, Feb 5, 2016.

1. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Shifter, VegasBJ and myself were at the Bellagio, I think I was staying at Planet Ho with my inlaws in tow, we were playing baccarat at Bellagio, I was up like just under $50k in the one or two shoes and then the damn superbowl started and we stopped playing to go to the SB party. What the heck year was that??? I remember it was two teams I didn't even care for with one being Green Bay I think?

I do remember the dealers saying the shoes following the one we left on, the players were making a killing off. Refresh my memory.

I looked it up, must have been 2011, Green Bay and Steelers. Shoot, my little boy wasn't born yet!

#1 Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    Degenerate Gambler
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    2011!

and yeah that shoe was good but I kept betting the wrong side, lol. I think I only won 5k or something.

and then we skipped out for the party and the next shoe was the best of the day.

3. GlenBaccarat79

GlenBaccarat79
    Expand Collapse
    Unlike poker, folding is the only way!
    Board Dweeb Founder's Club

Camaraderie, and I preached it on the other boards! Good shoes I have won tons on when several people were together, back slapping, high fiving, chest bumping, "come on you chick go home, throw it up there" lingo going on, etc.

I think I was up just under the $50k and gave my brother in law $5k during that shoe. I remember the dealer saying a couple players took them for a couple hundred K when we went into the SB party there.