Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

ballagio's Weekend Getaway 7/29-7/31 to collect FP

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by ballagio, Jul 28, 2016.

1. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Thanks. I'm looking to recreate your VP magic. I have $1k set aside for taking a stab at VP. Suggestions on game? Cosmo, Aria, VP, Caesars or Wynn for stab at it?

Thanks. I think my impending non-gambling jackpot is referred to as a recurring liability with no chance to offset. At least I will get another tax deduction this year. I need to win some diaper and formula money to offset this liability. Kidding.

Sold and sold.

If you can see my fortune, please give me the number I need to stop at tonight. Gonna do my best to win a fortune. I am due at the Cosmo.

Hope to see you around. Where are you staying?

Have had it before. Good champagne. Unfortunately, I am a cheap date and can't finish the whole bottle by myself. I must be on the wrong board if I can't finish a bottle by myself. The doctors may frown on us if I split the bottle with the wife.

2. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Having veal and rigatoni tonight. Thanks for suggestions.

• Like Like x 2
  3. riders

riders
    Expand Collapse
    DSTP Degenerate
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    As for property, I would stick with Cosmo as they seem to have the best pay tables across the board (and I have been the most lucky there). Aria has some of the same paytables at the higher end. Wynn has good paytables in the high limit room but still not as good as Cosmo and Aria. Stay away from CET and V/P.

As for game, that one is up to you. with $1k, you are not going to get a lot of play at some of the higher levels. Personally, if I was just taking a "stab" and want the chance for a big win, I would give DSTP a chance but would stick with $1 - 5 play. That would be $35 a hand. You will get at least 30 hands out of it. I have noticed that I generally start hitting within the first 20 hands and if not, it is just a suck. I need to remind myself of this but in the heat of battle I just keep playing. Good luck in whatever you try. If you win with the above, I will take credit .. if not, it wasn't my idea. :)

4. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try DSTP at Cosmo. I don't have the attention span to sit down and play. That is why I take stabs at higher limit machines. I'm good for about 10-15 minutes at a machine. Usually about 5. I am looking to get lucky with a big hit. I blame all of you degenerates for this weekend. Wait, I'm collecting FP so it is the Cosmo's fault.

• Good Luck Good Luck x 1
  5. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Sorry for the lack of updates. Landed but wife wanted to spend time together as it was out getaway so she didn't want me on the phone while with her. No big deal.

Landed 15 minutes late. Limo was waiting.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

• Like Like x 2
  6. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

After we checked in, we took a Lyft over to Aria for dinner at Carbone. Thanks all for food suggestions. Dinner was good. Service left a little to be desired. Our waitress forgot my wife's ice tea. I had asked for champagne to accompany meal. She forgot it until the end of the meal. Food was excellent. Will do it again.

You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

Register or Login

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

First spin of my FP. Great start.

Register or Login

• Like Like x 1
  8. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

So my idiot self forgot to initiate my FP and ended up spending about $1k of my own money. Oh well. It worked out as I hit this after I remembered to initiate my FP.

Register or Login

• Like Like x 3
  9. ballagio

ballagio
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

While waiting to get paid, I walked over to this wheel. I had probably put about $500 in it all night. Hit this on the first spin. Couldn't figure out for the life of my how it won. Finally did in my drunken state after 5 minutes. Turned my FP into a little under $6k.

Register or Login

• Like Like x 4
  10. Clarkgriswald

Clarkgriswald
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Excellent! Keep it rolling!