Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Atlantis -

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Tellafriend, May 19, 2016.

1. Tellafriend

Tellafriend
    Expand Collapse
    I am who I am; who else could I be?
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    in addition to spending a week in Exuma, we also spent 4 nights at Atlantis. what I wanted to share was how odd it was that when my bill was "comped," it still had the taxes on all of the "comped" food. Definitely different than Vegas. Also had to pay $10 a day on the bill to the maids. That and all the auto gratuities!

• Like Like x 1
  2. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    Degenerate Gambler
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    so what was your rating and how much did they take off the bill?

3. Tellafriend

Tellafriend
    Expand Collapse
    I am who I am; who else could I be?
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    I was low rolling. They took off about $1700 in food. We were in a suite - 2 rooms- the one's with the bigger balconies as you are looking at it from the beach in the Royal tower. 4 nights. Asking around $700 per night online. They also ate the $50 per day resort fees. They said I averaged $800 a hand for 8 hours. I played a variety of games. Several $5k spins on roulette and one table max $5k bank bet - which I won. When I hit back to back 20s on the wheel for about $25k, they immediately changed dealers and brought up two additional bosses. I walked shortly thereafter. Didn't want the stress. Played Caribbean Stud - which I love, but its difficult to find (BR & V/P are all I know of) but got destroyed at $200 per hand which was table max. Also sucked ass at Let It Ride. I have no idea why I play that abortion of a game. Anyway, we enjoyed the place and felt like they have greatly improved from a customer service standpoint - likely in fear of what was their impending demise with Baha Mar. We will return sooner than I would have expected pre-visit.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Broncofn

Broncofn
    Expand Collapse
    The OG Habibi Hugger Founder's Club Gold Linker

Do you remember the name of the suite? Maybe Regal or Grand suite? Will be in the 2br presidential this trip.

#4 May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. VegasGroove

VegasGroove
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Given Baha Mar's failure-to-launch, I wonder if the service has reverted to the previous low levels.
    Also, just as an FYI, Atlantis' former president is now president of The Venetian | The Palazzo!