Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Anyone See the Bourne movie Yet?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by topcard, Aug 4, 2016.

1. topcard

topcard
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    ...without spoiling, is it a "see in the theaters" or "wait for the blu-ray" movie?

2. Valgal

Valgal
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Will probably wait until it comes on DVD. We have a dinky theater in our town. We saw Independence Day there a few weeks ago. And that was the first movie we had seen since American Sniper. There is no surround sound or anything. We have to drive to the "big" city to have all the amenities of the larger theater. That is more than an hour drive. We were in Vegas when they were filming. Never saw any crews -- just the streets blocked off. They must have filmed some of the action scenes on the streets in the wee hours.

3. WhiskeyTango Foxtrot

WhiskeyTango Foxtrot
    Expand Collapse
    Sorry. Alcohol May Have Been Involved.
    Premium Member

Trips to Vegas:
    I'll no longer watch any Matt Damon movies. Fuck that hypocrite...he makes a living out of portraying gun-wielding heroes, but is a staunch gun-control advocate. Another Hollywood, liberal piiece of shit.

The last one of his that I saw was "Green Zone", and it wasn't even that good.

4. JoJo

JoJo
    Expand Collapse
    VB Bro
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I've enjoyed all the previous movies and was pretty stoked to see this movie, especially since Vegas is featured in it. It didn't let me down, but I wasn't blown away either. If you enjoyed the Bourne series, I think you would the movie and not regret the trip to the theater.

5. Krh2o

Krh2o
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I enjoyed it. It is like the other Damon/Greengrass Bourne movies. There are cool chase scenes and fighting. Seeing it on a huge screen and with theater sound was worth it to me. I enjoy action movies in the theater, so if you do it was worth it in my opinion.

6. Bommen

Bommen
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Make sense, an actor should never act or portray someone else in a movie other than themselves. If they play a bad guy they should be a bad ass in the real world as well otherwise they are a total piece of shit.

• Like Like x 2
  7. WhiskeyTango Foxtrot

WhiskeyTango Foxtrot
    Expand Collapse
    Sorry. Alcohol May Have Been Involved.
    Premium Member

Trips to Vegas:
    Lol

8. sindustry

sindustry
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Personally, I liked the first Bourne the best. This was good, but not great. If you are wanting to watch the Vegas scenes, start practicing holding your breath for a long time...or wait for the DVD and just skip to it. Lastly, the very last scene of the movie...horrible!

9. Broncofn

Broncofn
    Expand Collapse
    The OG Habibi Hugger Founder's Club Gold Linker

Not yet but im watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 and im crying laughing. Too many similarities.

• Like Like x 1