Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

Live A Family Values Gaggles TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Gaggles, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Gaggles

Gaggles
    Expand Collapse
    Hard Core Family Values
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Well I haven' posted a TR in a long time and I feel I'm due. I have been reading some pretty good TR's on here and I feel I should give back. However, I don't think this TR will meet some of the lofty standards that have been set but it will still be a TR right?

As some of you may know, I cancelled a trip just last week from the 4-8 at the Bellagio for various reasons. Largely because I didn't trust myself alone in Vegas for four nights to not lose the deed to my house! It is safe to say my luck has been reasonable this year, but my choices around cashing out (fuck you Macker) have not been prudent. So Vegas this year has been ridiculously fun but costly. Throw in a trip to Harrahs in New Orleans and a cruise for 10 days, and I have been donating a bit too much.

HOWEVER.....this is the brand new Family Values Gaggles as of today! I will not have the undue influence of the various shady characters that I know on this trip whispering in my ear to play 10 play Ult X to win faster! I will not have Macker telling me one more shot of Fireball will change my luck and help me win. I will not have Big Sack's black cloud of "unluck" anywhere near me! Family Values Gaggles will have the company of a woman with him to keep him out of trouble. Now, is that a good or bad thing that she used to live in Vegas for five years and may be an enabler....???????

This trip will contain a show or two, a meal with an actual server, day drinking at the pool, and other non gaming activities. We plan on using some free tix to the High Roller. I did that last month with my daughter and it was a fun way to spend 30 minutes. I may finally take advantage of a free show given to Diamond Card holders. Anyone wanna suggest something? The entertainment options don't excite me too much on their list but I am open to suggestions. However....do not kid yourself....there will be VP and craps to be sure! I have been getting away from craps the last year or so and I seem to recall foggy but slightly funner times when I played more craps. So, we shall test the theory a bit more.

The plane leaves (in theory for Allegiant Air) in 25.5 hours. I have fandangled a Jubilee Grand Suite at Bally's for three groovy nights. Pool plans likely include Flamingo and Caesers depending on our mood. Flamingo if we are not too hung over for Saturday and wish to party and Caesers if we just want to chill. The smart money will be on the Flamingo.

Our show for Saturday is One at Mandalay Bay. At the moment we are attending Center Cut at Flamingo for dinner on Sunday. Any opinions on either of those plans are welcome although the One show is locked in.

I will be posting all kinds of stuff between now and then including LOTS of pictures. Now time to mail in the last hour of work......

#1 Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Good Luck Good Luck x 2
  2. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Good luck! Glad you could find a way back out. Look forward to following.

3. dirtyshirley

dirtyshirley
    Expand Collapse
    aka JF3976
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Yay for you! Good luck and have a great time : D

4. VEGASBJ

VEGASBJ
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club Gold Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Good luck Gaggles! Win big and have a great time!

5. newmans

newmans
    Expand Collapse
    Oompa Loompa
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Wishing you great luck!
    I have had dinner at Center Cut before and the service was very good, the chef stopped by our table, but the food was meh. I think it is the steakhouse that I like the least at CET. BLT Steak in Bally's was much better than Center Cut. I like Old Homestead and Steak as well. BLT is comparable in cost to Center Cut, but a better dining experience.

6. Tellafriend

Tellafriend
    Expand Collapse
    I am who I am; who else could I be?
    Founder's Club Silver Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    One is great.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. JoJo

JoJo
    Expand Collapse
    VB Bro
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I just bought my tickets to MJ One last night for a show in August. I've already seen it once, but love the high energy show. Enjoy!

8. vegasmacker

vegasmacker
    Expand Collapse
    VP Bar Degenerate
    VB Syndicate Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Fuck you! Hit a royal you cunt and I guess I will have settle for Whitefish next weekend instead! If you do hit a hand pay remember another one is just a shot of fireball away!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. sdbruin619

sdbruin619
    Expand Collapse
    Say Whaaaaa?
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Cant rebook Bellagio? Bummer

10. sdbruin619

sdbruin619
    Expand Collapse
    Say Whaaaaa?
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Oh, sorry, hit royal flush and non-stop quads!