Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

8/12 to 8/16 B-Day trip (Cosmo)

Discussion in 'Hookers & Blow' started by Dutch34, Aug 9, 2016.

1. SinD

SinD
    Expand Collapse
    Party Pillows
    VB Syndicate

Trips to Vegas:
    Sounds like a great trip overall. Made some new friends and that is priceless. Best of luck on your next trip.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dutch34

Dutch34
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login
    Register or Login
    Register or Login
    Register or Login
    Register or Login
    Register or Login
    Register or Login
    Register or Login

Picture dump. Includes friends we haven't seen in forever, a good beer at TAG bar and a nice win to pay for the beers. Food is the patella from Jaleo.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Nice wrap up. I thought all the vp at tag was single line. Guess not.

4. emptyspace360

emptyspace360
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    I enjoyed the TR, and I see why PT didn't talk about his secrete trip. Sounds like the cucumbers came out to play. Pic next time ;)

5. Broncofn

Broncofn
    Expand Collapse
    The OG Habibi Hugger Founder's Club Gold Linker

Great tr and happy bday again!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hard4

Hard4
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Great TR Dutch. Glad you had a good time.

If you get a chance, can you expand on Red Rock Canyon and Red Rock Resort? My wife wants to do more non-gambling activities on our September trip and that's on our list. She wants to rent a car and go see the canyon and go hiking . Any tips/suggestions? Things to see/do and things to skip?

Thanks

7. Yankees4ever31

Yankees4ever31
    Expand Collapse
    Boy, the way Glenn Miller Played.....
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Awesome TR. Thank for bringing us along.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dutch34

Dutch34
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:

Red Rock Canyon- The drive out itself is beautiful. You feel like you're driving right into the mouth of the mountain. Then you turn off and pay your $7 for the self-guided drive, first with a stop at the visitors center which tells you all about the Canyon, history, etc. Back into the car to start the drive. I forget all the names of the stops, but at pretty much every stop you can do a short walk to sight-see, and back in the car. Or, if you come prepared with comfortable shoes, water, hat, sunscreen, etc, you can hike, and the trails are marked with difficulty. I will say the trek down to where most folks went on the first stop was steep, but amazing views. We would have loved to walk more, but we didn't have the right gear. We did get out for the first 4 or 5 stops and walked around...mind you it was about 110 out. We then took our time taking in the sights staying in the car, and in all, probably took a solid 2 hours just touching the surface with hiking, taking pics, etc. From there, we drove to the resort. It's big. Tons of VP and slots and nice selection of table games. They do have cheap pitch DDBJ. Great looking place- think a much quieter Cosmo without all the LED stuff and with a crowd about 30 years older than Cosmo. Given all the walking we did we didn't venture too much around the resort, but I recall seeing a Yard House and some other good looking eats. Drive out took maybe 20-25 minutes to the resort from the strip. We love the action of the strip, but if push came to shove, we'd stay out there in a heartbeat given all they have right there. And, free parking!

9. Dutch34

Dutch34
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Not sure how many multi-line VP machines there are at TAG, but I've played this one twice, both times with a few hundy dollar wins.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ski-Doo-rider

Ski-Doo-rider
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Sorry to hear that, That sucks, Why would they go through all that and not show up? It hard enough finding a couple that's looking for just a male and to not show up....That is nuts...It's not hard, if you say you are going to show up,

#90 Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016