Welcome to Vegas Boards!

The only Las Vegas Message Board and forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Join today for free!

4/7-4/11 TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sciencekilla, Apr 5, 2016.

1. dirtyshirley

dirtyshirley
    Expand Collapse
    aka JF3976
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Sorry your first day was rough, I know how that goes. Hope today was better for you!

2. sciencekilla

sciencekilla
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Sorry for the shitty trip report, throwing in towel. Stupid fuxking slots. Didn't hit more than 50x my line bet with 250000 coin in. What a fucking joke. It's sad what this fuxking town has become. Won't be coming back here for a very long time. And they comped me an Extra 100 in stupid fucking slot play. Are you god damn kidding me?!! Don't know how all of you can possibly afford 10+ trips a year to this money dump

3. sciencekilla

sciencekilla
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    25000, not 250000

4. sciencekilla

sciencekilla
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Just looked at my Mlife. Less than 70% coin in/out. And that doesn't factor in the beating I took at the D. Is this normal or am I that fuxking unlucky?

• Angry Angry x 1
  5. sciencekilla

sciencekilla
    Expand Collapse

Trips to Vegas:
    Regardless, as much as I love Reading these TRs, I'll be distancing myself from any of these boards. I've realized after losing 200K over the last 10 years I have better things to spend my money on that these greedy fucking pigs that don't give anything back. More power to you all that do

6. DannyOcean

DannyOcean
    Expand Collapse
    Opening the Champagne
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    Damn, that's a PGP pisser right there with the check-in. If the room's ready, the room's ready. Give it to you. Besides, if you book a room on the MLife site, for example, the $30 fee is for "guaranteed early check-in." So that doesn't imply getting into the room early just because it's ready should cost you. Idiots.

Hope your luck turns around, sciencekilla! But completely understand the absolute frustration with the greedy fucking pigs. Here you've gone and done Vegas like you're supposed to, and they're still nickel and diming you to death.

7. dirtyshirley

dirtyshirley
    Expand Collapse
    aka JF3976
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    I don't spend as much as you (yikes 200k) but I had a horrible trip last weekend myself. I had a theo of like 3500 or so (would have to look at trip notes to be sure, trying to block it from memory ) and an actual loss of about 10k.

My estimate combining play at a few other places is 4k theo, 12k actual (arguably 13k actual with all the free play). Over 40k coin in.

Awful spread, worst ever. Not a single handpay. Not one. I don't even think I hit 50x my bet except maybe on a penny.

I'm sorry you had such a rough trip, I truly feel for you. I actually went to the spa for the first time in vegas this last trip. Might actually start making more time for non gambling activities

I kinda took a break from boards for, ok, let's be real, a few hours. Do what you need to do to be happy. It's gambling and as many have said variance is a bitch. Sometimes a real cruel bitch. I'd have felt a hell of a lot better about my loss with some decent damn hits. Anyway, hope after a good sleep you're feeling much better!

• Like Like x 1
  8. shifter

shifter
    Expand Collapse
    The Chairman
    The Chairman

Trips to Vegas:
    Sounds like variance made you her bitch this time.

It feels shitty for a while but you just gotta give it some time and you'll be longing to be back.

Slots are a tough game to beat though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. undathesea

undathesea
    Expand Collapse
    Elitist & Least Tits
    Founder's Club Master Linker

Trips to Vegas:
    Slots are definitely tough. Especially the lower denominations with higher holds. And playing the royalty themed slots, while seemingly more fun, are even worse.

10. RTG10

RTG10
    Expand Collapse
    Founder's Club

Trips to Vegas:
    You must be a registered user with confirmed email address to view this content.
    Register or Login